Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is Altman staying at Creighton?????

Started by IcedOutHog, April 03, 2007, 05:16:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DEVICEHIGH

I am in Kansas City tonight. About 25 miles from Lawrence. Want me to go talk to Bill?
Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American

WiltDaStilt

QuoteStill a chance for Self or BCG right? They havent said no yet right?

No. Wrong.

Scott E.

Quote from: DEVICEHIGH on April 04, 2007, 12:25:39 am
I am in Kansas City tonight. About 25 miles from Lawrence. Want me to go talk to Bill?

Nah... just go to the riverboat and do some gambling.   You'll lose just as much money as you would with the Foundation, but you'll get very cheap drinks along the way.

blue_jay10

I sincerely feel for your program in Arkansas.  I'm very very pleased that Dana is coming back to coach the Jays, but I would have liked if he hadn't led you on like that.

I wish you the best of luck in finding another coach.

RazorBassin

The Real Joker

bsmith0042

Of course, Altman shouldn't have done what he did, this is inexcuseable and will more than likely plague the rest of his career.  I have a feeling that Blue Jay fan won't be so forgiving about the NIT bids in the future. 

BUT this whole debacle is a case where Frank pressured this guy into a quick decision so Frank could get to Augusta.  Frank was gone, JW had to clean up this mess yesterday.  embarrassing.  Last positive Frank decision - joining the SEC?

DeltaBoy

WOW we got played againg by the punk !
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

sugardaddy22008

Hey its a joke and altman's a loser if  he dont want to be with us then let him be b/c that always give us a chance to find a better coach. And just think next season if we find a coach and go undefeated just think how much of a jacka** he will the he is for not coming to this team. Broyles you need to stop messing around and find a coach. We need one. A GOOD ONE. Thats how i feel bout this.

sugardaddy22008

Hey its a joke and altman's a loser if  he dont want to be with us then let him be b/c that always give us a chance to find a better coach. And just think next season if we find a coach and go undefeated just think how much of a jacka** he will the he is for not coming to this team. Broyles you need to stop messing around and find a coach. We need one. A GOOD ONE. Thats how i feel bout this.