Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I stand corrected boys....stay patient and wait til next week...

Started by Merle Hawggard, March 24, 2007, 12:39:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Porkerpower

redbarn

Quote from: Hong Kong Sooey on March 24, 2007, 11:10:37 pm
Quote from: Bogarto on March 24, 2007, 11:08:23 pm
Quote from: jimmur74 on March 24, 2007, 10:40:59 pm
Its Spring Practice. For goodness sakes Nutt isnt going anywhere. Lets all get over it. Now Heath may be gone but not Nutt.
It would be a terrible move at this point to remove Nutt.
Quote from: jimmur74 on March 24, 2007, 10:40:59 pm
Its Spring Practice. For goodness sakes Nutt isnt going anywhere. Lets all get over it. Now Heath may be gone but not Nutt.
It would be a terrible move at this point to remove Nutt.

I don't think I'd ever classify removing Nutt as a terrible move no matter what the timing.
Agreed.  They could do it at halftime of the Troy game for all I care.  As long as Dale the Wonder Weasel is gone, I'm happy.

Man, what a halftime show that would be.   AND, let the band leader fire him.
"I'm against the constitutionality of marriage in any way, shape, or form.  You may quote me......."  Rev Jerry Falwell

razorbrass

OK, we have all been burned with wait until next week threads but I have to hold out hope.  Could it be that White's reluctance to fire Stan might be due to a change in football coaches?  If you think the perception of the U of A is a joke (not mine but has been stated by many on this board) just wait until national media hear about two coaches in one week.  That does not reflect well on leadership of University (White) and really that is his only concern, how do I look in all of this.  The only thing that would be more important to him is to hold on to his phony baloney job.  If members of BOT started talking about making a change at the top (remove White) this might actually start the dominoes in motion.  I know none of this will come to pass but I would much rather day dream about this than think about going back to work tomorrow. 
Ladies and Gentlemen can I please have your attention.  I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story and I need all of you to stop what you are doing and listen!