Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 08, 2024, 08:48:42 pm

Gus is the HC at Auburn

Started by theFlyingHog, November 25, 2017, 06:16:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

theFlyingHog

November 25, 2017, 06:16:36 pm Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 08:06:09 pm by Thunderhog Jr
We can't have him. He's not coming. Y'all need to get off the bus and come be Arkansas fans or take your arse to Toomers Corner and get off my message board.

KlubhouseKonnected

November 25, 2017, 06:17:17 pm #1 Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 08:06:41 pm by Thunderhog Jr
Quote from: theFlyingHog on November 25, 2017, 06:16:36 pm
We can't have him. He's not coming. Y'all need to get off the bus and come be Arkansas fans or take your arse to Toomers Corner and get  off my message board.

Prepare your anus
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

PetrinoFan

alohawg

lol, this thread has great entertainment potential.....popcorn ready
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

razorback121

We were never more than a backup plan.  That's what Gus does.  He uses people and places to get his agenda. When he was on the hot seat, he had his people float that there was interest so he could have leverage with Auburn. He'll probably still use us to get a pay raise.  Arkansas fans got played once again by Gus.

RazorNick

Quote from: razorback121 on November 25, 2017, 06:22:03 pm
We were never more than a backup plan.  That's what Gus does.  He uses people and places to get his agenda. When he was on the hot seat, he had his people float that there was interest so he could have leverage with Auburn. He'll probably still use us to get a pay raise.  Arkansas fans got played once again by Gus.

If he wins it all this year, that pay raise will take care of itself

moses_007

razorback121

He won't, but he'll get his raise thanks to us.

theFlyingHog

Quote from: razorback121 on November 25, 2017, 06:26:52 pm
Maybe he'll get an extension with a fat buyout so next time he loses a game they can't afford to fire him. And I'll laugh

idochog

There's no doubt Gus is a user. He used those kids at Springdale to get in to college coaching.

One thing is for sure. He's proving he can play on the big stage
I love Jesus!

razorback121

No doubt he can coach, but all these people that think Gus LOVES Arkansas and this is his dream job are delusional.  He was only coming here if we were his only option.  We will see how much Gus LOVES Arkansas because he will still get offered the job.  However, since he will have better options, he will not choose to come to Arkansas.

alohawg

Quote from: razorback121 on November 25, 2017, 06:41:56 pm
No doubt he can coach, but all these people that think Gus LOVES Arkansas and this is his dream job are delusional.  He was only coming here if we were his only option.  We will see how much Gus LOVES Arkansas because he will still get offered the job.  However, since he will have better options, he will not choose to come to Arkansas.

Gus loves Gus
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

hog911

Quote from: theFlyingHog on November 25, 2017, 06:16:36 pm
We can't have him. He's not coming. Y'all need to get off the bus and come be Arkansas fans or take your arse to Toomers Corner and get TF off my message board.
You can feel free to start supporting Jonesboro State!

BigSexyHog

This has potential to be a 10-12 page thread
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

King Kong

No he will get a raise for going 10-2 and beating the #1 teams twice in the same year

AlabamaHawg

I'm indifferent to Malzahn.  I'd be fine with several of the names circulating.

However, I think it's odd that everyone is marking him off the list.  If Auburn loses next week, many in that fanbase will be calling for his head.  Again.  That has to get old eventually. 

hogfanmd

He will get extension And raise for beating UG and Bama. 

razorback121

Things played out just as predicted.  Arkansas fans need to move on.  Trust me, Gus already has.

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: razorback121 on November 25, 2017, 06:41:56 pm

+1
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.