Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Seperated At Birth Texas A&M

Started by Boss Hog in the Arkansas, September 20, 2017, 12:06:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

September 20, 2017, 12:09:28 pm #1 Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 12:30:41 pm by Boss Hog in the Arkansas
RB Trayveon Williams and Beaker from the muppets
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

September 20, 2017, 12:18:59 pm #2 Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 12:31:03 pm by Boss Hog in the Arkansas
DB Kemah Siverand and Frank Ocean (gay singer)

Porkette

No aggie jokes thread, but at least there is this now. There is some spirit left in us yet.  ;D
GO HOGS GO!

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Kevin Sumlin and the Helicopter guy from Jurassic world

gustofwind

looking at there roster, they have 8 QBs. 

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Grag T

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live;  it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.  Unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them.  Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type."  - Oscar Wilde

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Ragnar Hogbrok

Is there a rule, or perhaps an ongoing joke, where each time this thread is started on Hogville, the OP must misspell "separated" in the thread title?
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: The Chief on September 20, 2017, 01:14:23 pm
Is there a rule, or perhaps an ongoing joke, where each time this thread is started on Hogville, the OP must misspell "separated" in the thread title?
There is now  :D

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

LB Anthony Hines and Devwah Whaley

Ragnar Hogbrok

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: The Chief on September 20, 2017, 01:14:23 pm

It's pretty rediculous.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Grag T

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on September 21, 2017, 09:27:07 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

Ya know who also used to crush SAB threads was kingofdequeen... miss that guy.
"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live;  it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.  Unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them.  Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type."  - Oscar Wilde

Ex-Trumpet

Grag T

September 21, 2017, 09:34:50 am #18 Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 09:57:53 am by Grag T
Michael Clemons

Buckwheat

Ex-Trumpet

Ex-Trumpet

NoogaHog

Quote from: Grag T on September 21, 2017, 09:29:26 am
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

Ya know who also used to crush SAB threads was kingofdequeen... miss that guy.

I'm crying! That's funny stuff right there!
Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"

NoogaHog

Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"

Artex501

farfromgroovins

Hogs49ers

SCREW Vandy!

longpig

Coach Aaron Moorehead and Vince Vaughn
Don't be scared, be smart.

Pig Power

HogShat

Freakin solid work guys!!!! Well done!!!

bennyl08

Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

Hogs49ers

Kevin Sumlin = Bug eyed guy + Bernie Mac

SCREW Vandy!

micali

Hogs49ers

Did this really just happen? 

OR did you see mine and then decide he looks like the bug eyed guy only? lol I am confused
SCREW Vandy!

micali

Quote from: Hogs49ers on September 21, 2017, 06:15:28 pm
Kevin Sumlin = Bug eyed guy + Bernie Mac

Man you beat me too the bug eyed dude. I posted and wouldn't have guessed someone else would grab the same pic. I found another

Hogs49ers

Quote from: micali on September 21, 2017, 06:22:25 pm
Man you beat me too the bug eyed dude. I posted and wouldn't have guessed someone else would grab the same pic. I found another

Wow that is incredible!   What are the odds that we post the same exact bug eyed guy compared to Bernie Mac at exactly the same time???

Lol when I posted and scrolled down, I saw my comparison, but posted under your name - I literally was like "WTH?? How did my post show up under someone elses name?"  That is shocking the more I think about it.  There had not been a single post in this thread for like 3 hours until we both posted same comparison within a minute.
SCREW Vandy!

micali

Quote from: Hogs49ers on September 21, 2017, 06:19:00 pm
Did this really just happen? 

OR did you see mine and then decide he looks like the bug eyed guy only? lol I am confused
That just happened!  Great minds think alike.

Hogs49ers

Quote from: micali on September 21, 2017, 06:24:24 pm
That just happened!  Great minds think alike.

Haha indeed!  Well done sir.
SCREW Vandy!

The Hawg Marshal

Stewhog 11

El Puerco Grande

How 'bout them hogs?

micali

AugustaHog

Quote from: El Puerco Grande on September 22, 2017, 08:43:49 am
Mac Labhart

Beulah Ballbricker
I never have anything original for these things (not going to go Whoopie, Predator, etc.) and I immediately thought of Beulah when I saw ol Mac, but you beat me to it. 

FraggleHog

Calling the Hogs from DFW