Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Camo Suit

Started by WoodyHog, February 07, 2013, 04:28:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WoodyHog

I think Alex just started a trend -- new hotness.

davispard

He said; "it's for the fans"..  That is just super.  Reflects his personality to a tee.............

schmeck

Deny everything and make counter-accusations.

RazorbackRon

Everyone is someone else's weirdo

This is the CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER...it is my responsibility to enforce all the laws that haven't been passed yet.

pigture perfect

Looks like Advantage pattern by Realtree. I lke it. He should fit inreal good here.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Music City Hog

Just watched his interview.  When asked what he's like to say to the Arkansas fans he said "I'd like to say woo pig sooie and I wore the camo just for the Arkansas fans" with a huge smile. 

I like this kid.

moses_007

He hid his Razorback cap inside the camo suit.  I fully expected for him to take it off and reveal a Razorback red jersey underneath...

Hawgzinbowlz

The tie was just the touch to set him apart. Camo ties are uncommon and worn by an
    " uncommon young man ".

blyhog

This kid is gonna be a Recruiting dynamo OMG!!!!  A.C + JWill = Super Backfield and our best Florida/Texas pipeline  player recruiters EVER
OUR NEW BACKFIELD = "THE SMILING ASSASSINS"

BRUTUS POUNDCAKE

Camo is awesome!!!  Welcome to the Razorback family!!

CDBHawg

This maybe....

[attachment deleted by admin]

ICEman

"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

Hawgzinbowlz

Quote from: CDBHawg on February 07, 2013, 09:01:47 pm
This maybe....
Me thinks the players would o.k. this.

For the " uncommon young man ".