Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

UCA coach takes his jab at ASU

Started by ricepig, November 06, 2017, 01:51:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dropkick

Seminole Indian

Not sure about that. Just know they are better than A-State.
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

GolfNut57

November 06, 2017, 07:48:45 pm #3 Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 09:43:36 pm by Seminole Indian
Quote from: Dropkick on November 06, 2017, 03:08:37 pm
Best team in the state!

Quote from: Seminole Indian on November 06, 2017, 03:14:05 pm
Not sure about that. Just know they are better than A-State.

Not even in your best delusional dreams spiked with LSD. The fluke win by UCA over ASU last year doesn't mean shinola this year.

btw; https://247sports.com/tu/MjI4MTQyN3RpbnkyNDc=

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

hog of steele

Quote from: GolfNut57 on November 06, 2017, 07:48:45 pm
Not even in your best delusional dreams spiked with LSD. The fluke win by UCA over ASU last year doesn't mean shinola this year.

In this thread: results on the field don't matter, but the transitive property is sacrosanct.

widespreadsooie

I can dig it. Being from Jonesboro I catch negative rhetoric from ASU fans almost after every Razorback loss. The sad part about it is that our biggest loss is ASU's super bowl every year. Pretty sad.

widespreadsooie

Seminole Indian

Quote from: GolfNut57 on November 06, 2017, 07:48:45 pm

btw; https://247sports.com/tu/MjI4MTQyN3RpbnkyNDc=

Just having a little fun, and no use in letting A-State off the hook for losing to UCA.

I watched a replay of the game and A-State should have won easily, but could say the same about the Utah State, and ULL games last year. None of those teams were nearly as talented as A-State.

How is that team they dominated in the bowl game doing? That tells you about their talent, when they show up to play.

The best thing for A-State is they are even more talented this year, and next years team should be something special.
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne