Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Re: Hogs Deliver With Energy on Day One

Started by devildoghawg, August 06, 2015, 11:44:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

devildoghawg

i really hate that I can no longer read any of this on my mobile device.  Please fix this awful webpage design.
Quote from: kingofdequeen on July 25, 2013, 06:21:48 pm
If you've got a dumba** son, do you love him any less?  no.  you just overlook his faults b/c you love him.  At least that's what my dad does.

The_Hog_Father

Quote from: devildoghawg on August 06, 2015, 11:44:10 pm
i really hate that I can no longer read any of this on my mobile device.  Please fix this awful webpage design.

Hey brother, scroll down to the end of the page and click a box that says "desktop version" and you should be good to go my friend... It worked for me in Chicago, Los Angeles, São Paulo and Brasilia (from my experience only, Sir).

Cheers.

Wooo Pig.  :razorback:

PS: Mr. Irwin... Thank you VERY much for the information... It's appreciated more than you know SIR.

soooieman

Doesn't help. The old version you could read on smartphones without scrolling side to side. Please fix this

sickboy

Quote from: soooieman on August 07, 2015, 01:23:53 am
Doesn't help. The old version you could read on smartphones without scrolling side to side. Please fix this

What phone are you on? I have no issues.

Hog N Bama

Quote from: devildoghawg on August 06, 2015, 11:44:10 pm
I tried many times to read this in bed on my iphone last night using the mobile app. It was very frustrating and impossible. Slow and freezes up. Text is off the page etc. In addition, I would login and it would never show me as logged in. In the past, I just went in via google on my iphone and it was just like my laptop. Worked perfectly.  :(

berryhog

Quote from: soooieman on August 07, 2015, 01:23:53 am

I've got the same problem, but figured out if I choose WAP2 at the bottom of the page, it displays exactly as before.  However, it is a little inconvenient because I have to do that every time I open the app.