Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Got a new phone....

Started by hawgwilde, December 09, 2014, 08:24:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgwilde

It's a LG F6. However, I'm already out of space. Has anyone ever an Android an if so, is it difficult and duff it work?
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Proud to be a European-American since 1968!

hawgwilde

A little over 1GB left after all of the pre-installed crap from T-Mobile
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Proud to be a European-American since 1968!

TomasPistola

Quote from: hawgwilde on December 09, 2014, 10:01:37 pm
A little over 1GB left after all of the pre-installed crap from T-Mobile

The F6 is a largely mid ranged android phone. No there isn't a ton of internal storage available but it does have a MicroSD memory card slot. Store your pics and videos on that. Many apps can be moved to that part as well. Personally, I'd get return it and get a G2 or a slightly higher end phone. The F6 is probably darn near a year and a half old.

Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

TomasPistola

BTW, I didn't realize that was you posting about the Sprint phone earlier this month. If you want, PM me and let me know what you are trying to do with your phone and I can make you a better recommendation than the F6.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.