Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone in AR have Suddenlink Internet?

Started by ScotchHog, December 05, 2014, 07:57:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ScotchHog

Just trying to get some opinions.  Thinking of switching from the overpriced/underperforming U-Verse internet.

So, what are you paying for Suddenlink's service?  What kind of speed do you get?  Is the performance consistent or are there frequent outages/downtime?  Do they double the price after the first year?  Is tech support located in Mongolia?  Are the "service technicians" all morons?  Et Cetera...
Always waiting

Gerald Gilber

I have it and I have had no issues with it
Can we play all our games at home????

jrulz83

I'd call Suddenlink highly reliable. I've had it for 3 years and it's not the fastest ever, but I have not had an outage that lasted very long, and I can't recall more than 2 outages. I'm happy with it.
Lenin is cautiously optimistic.

GolfNut57

Is Suddenlink available all over AR or just in certain areas? I use AT&T for my internet and never really had any problems with the speed. (one of their distribution boxes is right around the corner from my house) I was told that really helps speed wise.
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.