Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 19, 2024, 08:56:22 pm

Embedding

Started by PigWig, June 30, 2007, 02:41:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PigWig

How do you embed pictures?

NuttinItUp

Go to photobucket or somewhere and sign up for a free account. Once you upload your pic, they will give you a code. Or, if the pic is already hosted somewhere, put the image tags around it.

For instance:
[ IMG]http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w211/RazrHog4Life/helmet.jpg[/IMG]
(if you remove the space at the beginning)

will look like this:

NuttinItUp

Also, if you see an image somewhere that you want to use, just put your mouse over it, right click, and click "Copy image location" (in firefox, and should say something similar in IE). Then you can paste it into your box and put the img tags around it and it will show up.

PigWig

Thanks alot man. I appreciate it.

pioneerhog

Kodiak

Quote from: PigWig on June 30, 2007, 02:41:01 pm
How do you embed pictures?

A nice meal, and a lot of wine!
Due to the lack of interest, the remainder of this day has been cancelled.
K.I.S.S.  Keep It Simple Stupid!

Slacker

July 10, 2007, 09:37:39 pm #6 Last Edit: July 15, 2007, 09:58:35 am by 1WildHog
test

gduchar

Quote from: NuttinItUp on June 30, 2007, 03:12:47 pm
Also, if you see an image somewhere that you want to use, just put your mouse over it, right click, and click "Copy image location" (in firefox, and should say something similar in IE). Then you can paste it into your box and put the img tags around it and it will show up.

aka "hotlinking" and can seriously piss people off. but whatever.

murthage

March 15, 2012, 02:56:43 pm #8 Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 03:01:20 pm by Douglas
Test...

Doug

The img tag has to be lower case.

Remove the space in [ img]: [ img]http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w211/RazrHog4Life/helmet.jpg[/img]

will get you:
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

murthage

MP24

January 01, 2019, 08:53:32 am »
I love me some Chelsea Dungee.

scruf

GolfNut57

Quote from: scruf on October 11, 2014, 09:04:08 am
test

This is what I am wondering. How do you make a short clip from a movie and post it? And how do you make the clip the desired length?
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

hawgjr

January 22, 2015, 09:05:54 pm #14 Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 04:09:21 pm by LFC Hog
Test

hawkhawg