Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Publius

booogaga

GO HOGS!

jdhogster

since when did 1 foot outside become a strike?

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

can anyone actually tell where the strike zone is?
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

razorbackfan86

capehog

Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

razorbackfan86

RD

Another HBP, another baserunner

Keep it up boys

booogaga

GO HOGS!

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

TNhawgfan

man this would be a great time for an extra base hit
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Publius

God what I would't give for a gapper right now...come on Hogs

booogaga

GO HOGS!

BloodRedHog

Handling all your mortgage and home financing needs...

booogaga

GO HOGS!

Publius

Need a hit Hogs...we have not had one yet in the inning

booogaga

GO HOGS!

LBRHAWG

GO HOGS!

razorbackfan86

Quote from: Publius on June 05, 2009, 07:13:38 pm
God what I would't give for a gapper right now...come on Hogs

This, or a tater

jdhogster

must be something on the ball....can't find the zone.....and samething on the umps glasses...he can't find zone either

LBRHAWG

Quote from: jdhogster on June 05, 2009, 07:14:56 pm
must be something on the ball....can't find the zone.....and something wrong with umps glasses...he can't find zone either

Exactly!
GO HOGS!

Hogz87

razorbackfan86

Clint Alan

Tschep

ground to 2nd

TEAM            1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9      R    H    E
Arkansas        0   1   0   1   0   0   3               5    4    1
Florida St.      0   1   0   0   1   0                    2    8    0

3 runs, 0 hits, 3 walks, 2 HBP, 2 men left
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

capehog

I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

Publius

Is the ump squeezin the pitcher?  Are does he just suck

jdhogster

razorbackfan86

Stretch time in Tallahassee... Time for another Kobeer

booogaga

ground out. good inning, i love how they keep saying no hits. but we did a squeeze play, yes its not a hit but its not like they walked in every run.
GO HOGS!

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

razorbackfan86

Quote from: Publius on June 05, 2009, 07:15:43 pm
Is the ump squeezin the pitcher?  Are does he just suck

The ump was giving him pitches if anything

Publius

Quote from: capehog on June 05, 2009, 07:15:42 pm
3 runs on no hits. impressive
Maybe..but I'm not so sure...a base knock it that inning and the Hogs are up by 5 at least...that may come back to haunt them

BloodRedHog

Publius

PoconoHog

A big change of pace with the last reliever FSU brought in the game....throws much harder than the "junk baller" that walked everyone

TNhawgfan

you have to admire the fans that stuck around during a 6 hour rain delay
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: razorbackfan86 on June 05, 2009, 07:16:18 pm
The ump was giving him pitches if anything
EXACTLY !   the pitches were so bad that the UMP gave the guy anything close
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

BloodRedHog

RD

razorbackfan86

PoconoHog

Now..let's don't return the favor and walked everyone......just throw strikes

kibster

I just got home.   How did they score three and no hits.  I am not seeing any errors in the box score?
Electronic communities build nothing. You wind up with nothing. We are dancing animals. How beautiful it is to get up and go out and do something. We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different. - Kurt Vonnegut

Hawgin84

Quote from: TNhawgfan on June 05, 2009, 07:17:27 pm
you have to admire the fans that stuck around during a 6 hour rain delay

Really!

Clint Alan

capehog

razorbackfan86