Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RD

THIS IS OUR NUMBER 2 OUTS!!!!

LET THE HOG MAGIC TAKE OVER!

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Hollywood_HOGan45

kitarae

Dwight_K_Shrute

I heard Mike Irwin has his rally rug on in the press box.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

clarksville hog

Whatever happens, we never gave up, we never gave in, I'm proud of these boys, WPS!!!!

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

hog-man

Quote from: tallahasseehog on June 17, 2009, 09:49:01 pm
PPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIEEEEEEEEEEE
GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

razobak

Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

jfred59

RD

alohawg

Come on Hogs, you did all this, NOW WIN THIS!  :razorback:
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

capehog

so do you think it was a drunk lsu fan running around earlier?
Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

Clint Alan

Wilkins

pops out

TEAM           1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9  10    R   H   E     
Arkansas       0   0   0   0   0   0   1   0   2   0     3   9   2
Virginia         0   0   0   0   2   0   0   1   0          3  12   2

0 runs, 0 hits, 0 men left
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

jep_hog_fan

Hawgrox

Quote from: capehog on June 17, 2009, 09:49:08 pm
why does my cat always take a dump right before i go to bed

I ask myself the same thing about my wife every night.

razobak

Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

chiefsfan

gotta hold em again.   This is a good pitcher on the mound
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

hog.goblin

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

fiercefiasco

Hollywood_HOGan45

Oliver

Boy that momentum really carried over into our bats.

hawgsav1

Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

RD

SRFL

Quote from: HoginMemphis on June 17, 2009, 09:48:11 pm
wow. 3-0 and he gets a generous call to get to 3-1. Then throws a strike that is banged to the SS and he bobbles it but makes play. Awesome turn for two.

Did anyone else notice when Patrick and Orel were talking about how the 1st and 3rd basemen were up but SS and 2nd weren't, saying that they should be up as well? I am surprised they didn't know that with 1 out and bases loaded, SS and 2nd stay back so that they don't get hammered with a hard shot (like Hogs' SS did) and not able to turn two. By staying back, SS was able to handle that hard hit and turn two. Thank god DVH isn't listening to Orel and Mike.

TL;DR

capehog

Quote from: Hawgrox on June 17, 2009, 09:51:18 pm
I ask myself the same thing about my wife every night.

see that is the kind of line the lsu kid should have been saying. of course espn would never play it but still.....
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

jfred59

Quote from: capehog on June 17, 2009, 09:50:58 pm

About what you would expect from a Coon Ass...maybe it was Mitchell

clarksville hog

Gosh Wilkins has been so hot, not his night tonight

TNhawgfan

all those soccer losers are peeing their pants at the great action they're missing
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Hogs GoneWild

we simply cannot get any production out of the middle of the order

fiercefiasco

Hogbody

SRFL

Quote from: Oliver Miller on June 17, 2009, 09:51:41 pm
Boy that momentum really carried over into our bats.

GD you've done everything but bash Casey tonight.  STFU

Hawgrox

This is it boys....we need some stops here.

hog-man

Quote from: capehog on June 17, 2009, 09:50:58 pm
PROBABLY those ding-dongs    WPS
GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

RD

SteveInArk

Quote from: jfred59 on June 17, 2009, 09:50:34 pm
And outside
the announcers were quick to call that 3-0 pitch a gift in the 9th.  But they didn't mention the two balls before it were in the same place, putting him in that hole.
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

capehog

Clint Alan

bad guy

ground to 3rd, error Cox

man on 2nd, 0 outs
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Nuttsuks

Quote from: clarksville hog on June 17, 2009, 09:49:57 pm
Whatever happens, we never gave up, we never gave in, I'm proud of these boys, WPS!!!!

1000%  agreed!          Still      gonna win this!

benbrown

Quote from: clarksville hog on June 17, 2009, 09:49:57 pm

I second that.  Nice effort up to this point.

Hogbody

Oliver

Boardon Hamsay

mother.........son of.........Come on Hogs!
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Hollywood_HOGan45

COX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rocktownhog

GO HOGS!

TNhawgfan

two mistakes with no outs the last two innings - not good baseball
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol