Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Be honest

Started by hogsgolfpro, September 09, 2017, 06:01:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogsgolfpro

How many of you that puke at the thought of Malzahn, would be ready to give it a go? Hurts to even type it, but I'd give him 3 years to find out if he could do it.

root_hawg

Dr. Starcs

If he could get it done, I'd absolutely swallow my pride. 100%

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

TebowHater

Insofar as he at least gets creative, there's a small chance thinks could be better than now. Wouldn't be the answer. But at least would maximize the ability of the guys he had

root_hawg

8-5
7-6
8-5
last 3 seasons .... so why?

Silver Hog

hell yes.  But we screwed him how many times already - no way he would give us the time of day.

First screwing - hiring David Lee
Second screwing - hiring Petrino
Third Screwing - hiring bret.

AFWarrior83

CBB is not the answer, that much is obvious!
Hogville member since 2005.

alohawg

I vote a winner too. Where's the gofundme?
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

TNhawgfan

Lol he would never leave auburn to come here
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

RazorbackAlways

Possibly because we need someone who loves this team and state. Im not a fan of him, but we need someone who loves this team and state.

BigNasty

Quote from: hogsgolfpro on September 09, 2017, 06:01:25 pm
How many of you that puke at the thought of Malzahn, would be ready to give it a go? Hurts to even type it, but I'd give him 3 years to find out if he could do it.

I think we could do better, but I'd take him, yes.  But I'm a bad guy to ask, because I would also happily (wow) take HDN now.

DoctorSusscrofa

Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

TM Hog

Guys we are only winning 5 games this season. It's over. Time to look ahead to new regime that can recruit! However even cheating is ok with with me. What's the penalty? A few scholarships lost? Alabama, Auburn and Oklahoma has shown us that it's worth it.

hogsgolfpro

Malzahn might just be that guy (can taste the vomit in my throat) that, like previously stated, loves the state enough that that level of pride filters into the team to play their a$$es off every down. Creativity and recruiting would  improve I'm guessing. Even Enos has gotten predictable. His plays might work  depending on players doing their roles, but I can sit here and call pass/run 8times out of 10 and be right...I was proud of the D today compared to what we've seen. If the O had done anything right at all to provide rest, I think they could have been very sound, and mostly they were.

Hoggie17

Quote from: Lanny on September 09, 2017, 06:03:09 pm
I want a winner
That what I want. Coach BB has lost 3 of his last 4 games.