Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Marlon Taylor

Started by ballinhog, April 06, 2018, 08:33:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ballinhog

Do the coaches know about him?

I'd love for our 2 signees to be him and Mason Jones. We say we're the fastest 40 so let's do it. They both rebound extremely well for their size. They both seem to have that dog in them. I'd be thrilled with these 2

Options next year could be Gafford first at all times, but spread the floor and set records for 3 point attempts. Gafford dunks and lots of 3's would be a fun year.

Rockoff

50in. Vertical and shoots the 3. Impressive for sure.

Pinto

I've been trying to get the coaches on him since I heard about the transfer rumors. He's allegedly having issues with his grades even though it was said that he has a 3.6. Doubt we wait to find out if he gets it situated though

King Kong

TJ Cleveland is following him in twitter so I assume so

ballinhog

I say go all out after this guy. With all the staff and academic people we have have we need to get on him and if it's something academically then we help him figure out what needs done to get it taken care of.

I think of all the available players I don't think there's anyone we could get better than Taylor. Then add Jones and get this team together asap to start developing chemistry.

Pinto

Quote from: ballinhog on April 06, 2018, 10:04:08 pm
I say go all out after this guy. With all the staff and academic people we have have we need to get on him and if it's something academically then we help him figure out what needs done to get it taken care of.

I think of all the available players I don't think there's anyone we could get better than Taylor. Then add Jones and get this team together asap to start developing chemistry.

Yeah but I don't know how salvageable the issue is. A lot of high major teams backed off of him so it appears to be serious

ballinhog

Quote from: Pinto on April 06, 2018, 10:27:49 pm
Yeah but I don't know how salvageable the issue is. A lot of high major teams backed off of him so it appears to be serious

That sucks. To be honest I have no faith in Mike finding a solid player this time of year. We'll end up with another 1 year guy that never leaves the bench and then transfers

ballinhog

I was gonna start a separate thread for this but I'll just ask here, what about Caleb Stokes? Anyone know why his name isn't mentioned? Is he just not high major material? If his height is right and he's 6-8 6-9 and the way he shot this ball the few times I saw him I can't see why he's not more heavily recruited

batmanfan

Looks like TJ is now following Javan White, the grad transfer from ORU as well. He had 4 pts and 16 boards against us this past year.
Images should not be any wider or taller than 250 pixels, max two images.  use  or  to accomplish this.  Total image width is allowed to be 500 pixels, maximum.  Maximum size of all signature images cannot exceed 100,000 total bytes.