Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bo Pelini should be considered

Started by WashitawTiger, December 04, 2017, 11:53:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WashitawTiger

Sure, he's a screwball but dude can coach, recruit and has pretty strong SEC ties and will come with a reasonable price tag.

RazorPiggie

NaturalStateReb

Didn't we basically just fire Bo Pellini?
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

Donny2665

This life's hard, but it's harder if you're stupid.~George V.Higgins

Ignorance is a voluntary misfortune!~Nicolas Ling

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.~Mark Twain

WashitawTiger

Quote from: NaturalStateReb on December 04, 2017, 11:54:12 am
Didn't we basically just fire Bo Pellini?

Not really. Pelini got fired after winning 9-10 games consistently at Nubs

Joe_Shmo

hoghearted

good grief, just reaching for a well-known name, rather than the best fit and best chance for success
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

HOGINTENNESSEE

Bielema beat this guy 70 to 17. Get this crap out of here

Pudgepork

Pellini was on the verge of being fitted for a straight jacket when fired.   Dude was volatile and totally wacko on the sidelines.

NotSoFastMyFriend

Quote from: WashitawTiger on December 04, 2017, 11:53:17 am
Sure, he's a screwball but dude can coach, recruit and has pretty strong SEC ties and will come with a reasonable price tag.
Another peepaw floating a floater. What's new?

DemiHOG

sickboy

Ack! No freaking way. That guy has the charisma of a dingleberry.

redeye

hogsanity

Give up with these guys. If they guy is not playing some high flying fast offense they do not want him, period. Nevermind lack of D, never mind quality of competition he is racking up points on, they want points, because it never crosses their mind that teams in the sec might actually stop the offense.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE