Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Martinsville...Thank God !!!

Started by ImHogginIt, March 23, 2018, 06:52:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ImHogginIt

I love this place. Always a fun race to watch. Hell I don't even care if Kyle Busch wins I'm just glad we're at a short track finally  ;D

Racinray

No racing today, snowed out. Racing Monday.

Racinray

Didn't get to watch a lap but glad to see Bowyer won it.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Racinray on March 26, 2018, 06:27:13 pm
Didn't get to watch a lap but glad to see Bowyer won it.

Glad he won but the race was actually a bit boring. The truck race was much better

Buff

Good for Bowyer.  Glad to see him back in Victory lane.  It it can't be Harvick, might as well be one of his teammates.

holeinthewall

Quote from: ImHogginIt on March 26, 2018, 06:30:16 pm
Glad he won but the race was actually a bit boring. The truck race was much better

Martinsville is always boring  Merry go round race

pigture perfect

Martinsville boring? Are you high? It's still one of the best races even in a down year.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

ImHogginIt

Quote from: pigture perfect on March 27, 2018, 06:50:40 am
Martinsville boring? Are you high? It's still one of the best races even in a down year.

It usually has a lot of bumpin' and banging each other out of the way especially in the last 100 laps. Not so much of that yesterday though

10thPlanet

Was disappointed with the racing this year. The boys are getting more talented or the cars are easier to drive. We need the tires to fall off some time. May have been the cool temps kept the rubber on the tires. I say build a 1/4 mile track. Make that 10 1/4 mile tracks.

holeinthewall

McKdaddy

Quote from: ImHogginIt on March 27, 2018, 05:27:38 pm
It usually has a lot of bumpin' and banging each other out of the way especially in the last 100 laps. Not so much of that yesterday though

Agreed.
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

Buff

Quote from: ImHogginIt on March 27, 2018, 05:27:38 pm

Every year they tell us the tires are going to get softer and wear faster.

pioneerhog