Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

See if you get this.. (Up to Date)

Started by hellrazor, February 02, 2009, 06:43:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hellrazor

February 02, 2009, 06:43:04 pm Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 06:54:54 pm by hellrazor
Vince returns. He and Steph make Jericho apologize, on his knees. And all is forgiven.

Orton comes down the ramp. Cole says something to the effect "Here comes that Snake, Randy Orton," talking about the way he coils while targeting his RKO.

Orton angers the boss. Vince says "I created you. I created your father. I created the [WWE] universe!"  Just as he's about to be expelled from the Universe, Orton kicks his creator in the head.

Orton defeats almost the entire WWE in a epic all-out battle to win a shot at the highest WWE glory.

Having forsaken the McMahon family, Orton comes back to Raw and finds himself in a battle against the Son, with all of the Universe watching.

Do you get the underlying story?
raze<br />1 a archaic : ERASE b : to scrape, cut, or shave off<br />2 : to destroy to the ground : DEMOLISH

Eddie Piggard

Pray for Obama. Psalms 109:8

hellrazor

raze<br />1 a archaic : ERASE b : to scrape, cut, or shave off<br />2 : to destroy to the ground : DEMOLISH

hvsupastar

yeah. Thought the same thing. Shane went through dibiase, rhodes, and orton as well as knockin out a few superstars on his team. . . Shane had a freakin ultimate warrior goldberg moment
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

hvsupastar

and you have no idea how fun it wouldve been to see randy orton kick stephanie just now
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

hellrazor

Quote from: hvsupastar on February 02, 2009, 09:54:54 pm
yeah. Thought the same thing. Shane went through dibiase, rhodes, and orton as well as knockin out a few superstars on his team. . . Shane had a freakin ultimate warrior goldberg moment

Yeah, the internet was talking about that so much that, maybe, that's why Orton had mention it last night. But, IMO, Shane had to have a strong return. And, I don't think it killed his heat or made him look weak at all. He re-hospitalized Shane's elderly father; that's pretty heelish.

Quote from: hvsupastar on February 02, 2009, 09:57:34 pm
and you have no idea how fun it wouldve been to see randy orton kick stephanie just now

mmmm... I didn't get to watch it in HD last night, but I sure tried to see anything popped out while she  was rolling around. Stupid pixels!

BigSexyHog

I can't get enough of Stephanie.... So Hot...
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room