Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

All Things Gruden--MERGED

Started by jbcarol, April 15, 2012, 03:05:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Danny J

Quote from: dayofthehawg1 on November 03, 2012, 03:23:15 pm
Just must be true.  lol    Anyone believing that Jon Gruden is in town, for a game with Tulsa, without an announcement planned is delusional.   I was beginning to buy into this whole Gruden thing but Ive never heard of something this far fetched.    Lets let our AD do the job he is paid to do, ya think??
Haven't you heard? When the announcement doesn't come it will be because Long told him NO!! LMAO!!!

Darren DeLoach

ο λογος υμων παντοτε εν χαριτι αλατι ηρτυμενος ειδεναι πως δει υμας ενι εκαστω αποκρινεσθαι

Davy turtle

"In that piece when they go back in the pocket and throw, it will predict alot of the success that they have."

Les Miles   -LSUSports.net Nov 22 2010

HogInIns

Quote from: Eli Cash Ph.D on November 03, 2012, 03:24:56 pm
You are finally 'cut loose' and you choose to post this? odd.
Not talking to Pseudo's body guard, but if you would like to throw your name out, be my guest!!!
I can't stand Lil' Ole Arkansas Syndrome!!!

BloodRedHog

Quote from: BloodRedHog on November 03, 2012, 03:26:58 pm
I can confirm UA88 flew from Adams to XNA

I also have a call into a friend at the FBO (Central Flying Srvc) to see what he knows as well.
Handling all your mortgage and home financing needs...

Boarme

Thanks I appreciate it.  I am not trying to be a downer but the President of the system lives in Little Rock so maybe it was him on the plane.  If it was him I hope he had company.

razorback3072

Is it just me or have the trolls gotten really bad at trolling lately?

Gertrude!

GRUDEN!
A veteran is someone who at one point in his life wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for the amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor. There are way too many people in this country who no longer understand that.

http://www.nralifeofduty.tv/#/patriotprofiles

http://fearlessnavyseal.com/

Chief Mac

Quote from: Eli Cash Ph.D on November 03, 2012, 03:24:56 pm
You are finally 'cut loose' and you choose to post this? odd.

you and others are going WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY out of your way in an attempt to discredit people...why is that?  If they are wrong, it will be proven when Long has the press conference to anounce the new coach.  Why not let it go and then come back?  What's your end game? 
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

Eli Cash Ph.D

Quote from: HogInIns on November 03, 2012, 03:28:11 pm
Not talking to Pseudo's body guard, but if you would like to throw your name out, be my guest!!!

Thank God you are 'cut loose'.  What color was the suit he had?

CDubyaP

Quote from: duckman on November 03, 2012, 02:03:25 pm
Ok you guys want some info, here you go.  To verify something Wes told me this morning wasn't hard.  He said Gruden flew from Little Rock to Fayetteville this morning.  Upon investigation foundation plane UA88 left Adams flew to Drake field.  It was blocked by Flight Aware at the cost of $20,000. Aboard that plane were Jon and Cindy Gruden.

Believable on the flight that left L.R. to Fayetteville; however, who verified this?

Aboard that plane were Jon and Cindy Gruden.

pseudorabies

Quote from: HogInIns on November 03, 2012, 03:23:04 pm
Did you want to post your name and location like I did or did you want me to do it for you???  Still waiting!!!

Since you know where I live, can you have Jon and Cindy stop by and pick me up?  I don't want to miss the announcement!!!!

Hogeration

Why would it be blocked in order to transport a BOT member?

Kenny Buzzhog

GRUDEN

Keep on Grudening

GRUDEN

This is just a last chance of the anti-grudenites to hope they are right.

They will make up some excuse if they are wrong. Where us Grudenites will admit we were wrong if it doesnt happen. Which we all think it will still happen obviously. They think they are in a no lose situation, which is the way they will portray it if they are wrong.

Good luck anti-grudes.Hope you will be happy with our new coach. JMFG

GRUDEN

strawhog

Quote from: Danny J (headhawg7) on November 03, 2012, 03:16:46 pm
I still think this is an attempt to paint JL in a bad light. Appears to be working wouldn't you say? When it doesn't happen it will be all JL's fault.
i haven't cared for JL since he fired BP.

Darren DeLoach

ο λογος υμων παντοτε εν χαριτι αλατι ηρτυμενος ειδεναι πως δει υμας ενι εκαστω αποκρινεσθαι

PonderinHog

Quote from: Eli Cash Ph.D on November 03, 2012, 03:29:37 pm
Thank God you are 'cut loose'.  What color was the suit he had?
Red tie.

HogInIns

Quote from: pseudorabies on November 03, 2012, 03:30:56 pm
Since you know where I live, can you have Jon and Cindy stop by and pick me up?  I don't want to miss the announcement!!!!
You are not getting out of this with a few jokes.  Put up or SHUT UP!!!

HogKong

Quote from: HogInIns on November 03, 2012, 03:23:04 pm
Did you want to post your name and location like I did or did you want me to do it for you???  Still waiting!!!

Here is just an honest question for you, Ben, and Duck......if this is all true and is a done deal......if Gruden wants this announced now and it is Long who is sitting on it, why wouldn't they just have this info begin to be leaked out or announced by his current employer ESPN? I mean they would have to know 100% that it is a done deal as well since he is under contract with them. So if Gruden truly wants it announced, and knowing ESPN won't allow someone else to scoop this, wouldn't it be as simple as ESPN reporting it? Only reason I could see ESPN not reporting it is if it wasn't a done deal/signed yet, or if both parties were on the same page of wanting to wait until later to announce. However, with the claim Gruden is here and wants to announce, that couldn't be the case.

Any feedback on this would probably help clear me to understand more. Thanks!

grayhawg

And Duck said to Drake field.    hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

johnny cash

Quote from: Kenny Buzzhog on November 03, 2012, 03:32:00 pm
GRUDEN

Keep on Grudening

GRUDEN

They will make up some excuse if they are wrong. Where us Grudenites will admit we were wrong if it doesnt happen. Which we all think it will still happen obviously. They think they are in a no lose situation, which is the way they will portray it if they are wrong.

GRUDEN
Amen!!!!!

Eli Cash Ph.D

Quote from: Kenny Buzzhog on November 03, 2012, 03:32:00 pm
GRUDEN

Keep on Grudening

GRUDEN

GRUDEN

I thought it was a done deal.  I mean he is currently in town.  He's certainly not here for the bagels and lox.

BloodRedHog

Quote from: CDubyaP on November 03, 2012, 03:30:04 pm
Believable on the flight that left L.R. to Fayetteville; however, who verified this?

Aboard that plane were Jon and Cindy Gruden.

As has been posted, either someone knows the contracted or UA pilot or the FBO grounds crew spotted them...this isn't so far fetched, if true.

PonderinHog

Quote from: pseudorabies on November 03, 2012, 03:30:56 pm
Are you on page 191?

hawgjr

Quote from: Eli Cash Ph.D on November 03, 2012, 03:23:57 pm
A plane flying from LR to Fayetteville on homecoming gameday isn't exactly out of the ordinary.
It is if Jon and Cindy Gruden are on it!

GRUDEN!

Danny J

Quote from: Tom Collins on November 03, 2012, 03:32:32 pm
i haven't cared for JL since he fired BP.
I didn't want BP fired in the first place but running him off now is a HUGE mistake.

dayofthehawg1

A few years back, when we were going through one of the coaching searches, did the UofA not permanently have tail numbers blocked?

Davy turtle

It's happening. Every 100 pages or so I get sucked back into this got dam thread, usually is bc of all the tits but now it's bc of the Grude.
"In that piece when they go back in the pocket and throw, it will predict alot of the success that they have."

Les Miles   -LSUSports.net Nov 22 2010

razordan

Eli Cash Ph.D

Quote from: Davy turtle on November 03, 2012, 03:35:27 pm
It's happening. Every 100 pages or so I get sucked back into this got dam thread, usually is bc of all the tits but now it's bc of the Grude.

I'm here because Wes is 'cut loose'.  Can't wait for the breaking news.

Danny J

Quote from: HogKong on November 03, 2012, 03:33:06 pm
Here is just an honest question for you, Ben, and Duck......if this is all true and is a done deal......if Gruden wants this announced now and it is Long who is sitting on it, why wouldn't they just have this info begin to be leaked out or announced by his current employer ESPN? I mean they would have to know 100% that it is a done deal as well since he is under contract with them. So if Gruden truly wants it announced, and knowing ESPN won't allow someone else to scoop this, wouldn't it be as simple as ESPN reporting it? Only reason I could see ESPN not reporting it is if it wasn't a done deal/signed yet, or if both parties were on the same page of wanting to wait until later to announce. However, with the claim Gruden is here and wants to announce, that couldn't be the case.

Any feedback on this would probably help clear me to understand more. Thanks!
Of course this is the case.

strawhog

o
Quote from: BloodRedHog on November 03, 2012, 03:34:01 pm
As has been posted, either someone knows the contracted or UA pilot or the FBO grounds crew spotted them...this isn't so far fetched, if true.
who owns the plane?

piglet mignon

i hope we can get a Hooters in the stadium next year . ;D

Danny J

Quote from: grayhawg on November 03, 2012, 03:33:22 pm
And Duck said to Drake field.    hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
They must have moved Drake field!!!

Hogeration

pseudorabies

Quote from: HogInIns on November 03, 2012, 03:32:59 pm
You are not getting out of this with a few jokes.  Put up or SHUT UP!!!

Ok ok, let me try it........

I just saw him. They brought him in on a special train from Missouri. I was on the balcony of our new Dickson Street dogs. I looked down below and just like Hugo Bezdek he got off the train and made an empassioned speech to a couple of hippies who were playing guitars for tips by the train tracks.  He was wearing a red tie and it was GLORIOUS!!!

Eli Cash Ph.D

Maybe Wes has a different take on what 'cut loose' means.  Surely he would have given us some info by now.  I mean, he was chained up for so long.  He finally gets 'cut loose', then nothin'.  Odd.

razordan

Quote from: Eli Cash Ph.D on November 03, 2012, 03:36:23 pm
I don't believe this either but I will say please leave and don't ever post on hogville again. You re trolling as hard as you can just trying to get somebody so mad that they blow up on you and the get banned. So in the nicest way possible please show some class and leave or at least just stop being a jack wagon. Thanks in advance

razorback3072

There sure are a lot of unguarded bridges out there today. 
A veteran is someone who at one point in his life wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for the amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor. There are way too many people in this country who no longer understand that.

http://www.nralifeofduty.tv/#/patriotprofiles

http://fearlessnavyseal.com/

PonderinHog

HogInIns

That might be funny if it was just my info

BloodRedHog

Quote from: Tom Collins on November 03, 2012, 03:36:57 pm
o who owns the plane?

Name   RAZORBACK FOUNDATION INC
Street   91 N RAZORBACK RD

City   FAYETTEVILLE   State   ARKANSAS
County   WASHINGTON   Zip Code   72701-4865
Country   UNITED STATES

BloodRedHog

Quote from: BloodRedHog on November 03, 2012, 03:41:38 pm
Name   RAZORBACK FOUNDATION INC
Street   91 N RAZORBACK RD

County   WASHINGTON   Zip Code   72701-4865
Country   UNITED STATES

And for N89UA --

Name   BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Street   425 ADMINISTRATION BUILDING

County   WASHINGTON   Zip Code   72701
Country   UNITED STATES
Airworthiness

Eli Cash Ph.D

Quote from: razordan on November 03, 2012, 03:40:13 pm
I don't believe this either but I will say please leave and don't ever post on hogville again. You re trolling as hard as you can just trying to get somebody so mad that they blow up on you and the get banned. So in the nicest way possible please show some class and leave or at least just stop being a jack wagon. Thanks in advance

Wes is 'cut loose'.  I'm not goin' anywhere.  Can't wait to hear what he has in store for us next.

johnny cash

Quote from: pseudorabies on November 03, 2012, 03:39:45 pm

I just saw him. They brought him in on a special train from Missouri. I was on the balcony of our new Dickson Street dogs. I looked down below and just like Hugo Bezdek he got off the train and made an empassioned speech to a couple of hippies who were playing guitars for tips by the train tracks.  He was wearing a red tie and it was GLORIOUS!!!

shrooms??

strawhog

Quote from: razordan on November 03, 2012, 03:40:13 pm
+1

Hogeration

Doesn't there have to be a log of passengers also?

HogInIns

Quote from: pseudorabies on November 03, 2012, 03:39:45 pm

You really are dumb, or just avoiding the issue!  You post one more time without your name and location and I WILL DO IT FOR YOU!!! 

pseudorabies

Quote from: HogInIns on November 03, 2012, 03:43:43 pm
You really are dumb, or just avoiding the issue!  You post one more time without your name and location and I WILL DO IT FOR YOU!!! 

Boo!

jry04

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on November 03, 2012, 02:48:53 pm
You know what Trainor is saying....your source, the BAC, which isn't about to tell the truth.
Trainor is his source?????

LOLOL...no wonder he doesn't have the info. Wow

BloodRedHog

Quote from: Hogeration on November 03, 2012, 03:43:30 pm
Doesn't there have to be a log of passengers also?

No. Just the number of souls on board to file an instrument flight plan.