Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

All Things Gruden--MERGED

Started by jbcarol, April 15, 2012, 03:05:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TX HOG

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on November 03, 2012, 02:46:05 pm
Why do you think that the media has started to get wind of this and speculate about it?

i mean full blown leak

Hogeration

Maybe they have but just like some here, media doesn't report it because it is hard to believe.  And after the stuff they've reported in past, they have to make 100% sure.

proffitthog

F5, Espn ticker, f5, somebody post a pic.

PonderinHog

Slacker

14erHog

thread just got real busy...Grude on!
We were sitting on the bus one day and there were 5 of us hanging out. There was only one beer left in the cooler and we actually all took a little cup and split it. It was a pathetic day in a rock and roll when five grown men have to be sitting there sharing a beer.
Zakk Wylde

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.
Thomas Jefferson

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
Ronald Reagan

pseudorabies

Quote from: HogInIns on November 03, 2012, 11:57:48 am
No, but Kendall Trainer damn sure did!!!  I got your A$$ little boy.  My name is out there with what I am saying, why don't you post yours.  Or would you like me to do it for you.

Yawn.  So, Kendall is saying it's Gruden?  LOL.....smoke. 

Dirty

BloodRedHog

Quote from: Eli Cash Ph.D on November 03, 2012, 02:11:27 pm
How dare you ask a perfectly logical question.  Duck speaketh, that is all you need to know.

Just the plane tail # was blocked from tracking on a public website.  Ground crew at Adams Field can easily recognize who gets on a plane and what the tail number of that plane is.
Handling all your mortgage and home financing needs...

razorback3072

A veteran is someone who at one point in his life wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for the amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor. There are way too many people in this country who no longer understand that.

http://www.nralifeofduty.tv/#/patriotprofiles

http://fearlessnavyseal.com/

SA Hog Fan

Quote from: TX HOG on November 03, 2012, 02:45:09 pm
if the money wants it announced and long doesn't, why dont they leak it to the media?

I've got $20 bucks if they get this announced so that I can finally get some work done.  Does that count as "the money"?

MuskogeeHogFan

November 03, 2012, 02:48:53 pm #43111 Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 02:51:30 pm by MuskogeeHogFan
Quote from: pseudorabies on November 03, 2012, 02:47:53 pm
Yawn.  So, Kendall is saying it's Gruden?  LOL.....smoke. 

You know what Trainor is saying....your source, the BAC, which isn't about to tell the truth.
Go Hogs Go!

proffitthog

BloodRedHog

Quote from: rlh06 on November 03, 2012, 02:13:26 pm
There are ways to get around that if you're in the transportation industry or know someone in the transportation industry.

Or if you are a pilot....like me.

Slacker

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: BloodRedHog on November 03, 2012, 02:49:40 pm
Or if you are a pilot....like me.

Or if you happen to know a UofA contracted pilot...like me :D
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

pseudorabies

Quote from: HogInIns on November 03, 2012, 12:23:14 pm
Where are you Big Mouth??  This has gone WAY TOO FAR and I am SICK of Mods getting away with whatever they want!!!!  Ban me and people WILL know the truth!!!

I know everything you have AND where it came from.  You are part of the cover up or just DUMB!!! 

My name is Wes Roberts, I live in Benton, AR and GRUDEN WILL BE THE NEXT HC AT ARKANSAS!!!!

I was watching the game.  Settle down Francis.  You can scream it all you want but that don't make is so. 

Eli Cash Ph.D

Quote from: pseudorabies on November 03, 2012, 02:51:03 pm
I was watching the game.  Settle down Francis.  You can scream it all you want but that don't make is so.

Haven't you heard? He's 'cut loose'.

Slacker

He said his name was Wes. Not Francis, just sayin.

strawhog

If you are so in with the happenings of the razorbacks why weren't you at the game?

Eli Cash Ph.D

Quote from: Slacker on November 03, 2012, 02:52:24 pm

"...his name is Robert Paulson...."

Dirty

I have joined the movement! 

strawhog

Wish the damn wind would lay.

Kenny Buzzhog

Quote from: Slacker on November 03, 2012, 02:52:24 pm
Thanks Slacker for becoming a Grudenite before it was too late. LOL 8)

Slacker

Quote from: Eli Cash Ph.D on November 03, 2012, 02:53:45 pm
"...his name is Robert Paulson...."

This thread moves so fast, it just messes you up.

proffitthog

I'm going to get banana split from Sonic, please have Gruden confirmed before I get back. savvy

Slacker

Quote from: Dirty on November 03, 2012, 02:53:59 pm

I just had a movement. It was great!

strawhog

Does that mean I can take you off of ignore?

Slacker

Quote from: Kenny Buzzhog on November 03, 2012, 02:54:09 pm
Thanks Slacker for becoming a Grudenite before it was too late. LOL 8)

Anything for you weatherman.

johnny cash

GlassofSwine

The Gruden movement? That is quite a change for you.

hawgs4packers

Welcome aboard Dirty!! We all knew you were sitting on the fence.
WOW!!!

Slacker

Either a very elaborate scam job, or it's GRUDEN.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Slacker on November 03, 2012, 02:56:25 pm

Agreed, but it is option #2.
Go Hogs Go!

Kenny Buzzhog

Nice to see some Anti-Grudenites coming over before its too late!!!!!

Keep On Grudening

GRUDEN

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Slacker on November 03, 2012, 02:55:20 pm
Anything for you weatherman.

The only people who lie more than fishermen are weathermen.  As a former weatherman, I know.
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

Dirty

Quote from: Tom Collins on November 03, 2012, 02:55:05 pm
Does that mean I can take you off of ignore?

How did you see it if I was on ignore?

johnny cash

if this is a scam, by all the stuff I hear and other people hearing its the all time greatest scam ever! Like that avatar!

Gruden!!!!!

Eli Cash Ph.D

or maybe he's trying to get Tennessee's attention. 

BloodRedHog

Quote from: rlh06 on November 03, 2012, 02:51:02 pm
Or if you happen to know a UofA contracted pilot...like me :D

Even better :-)

strawhog

Kenny Buzzhog

Quote from: Fort Dweller on November 03, 2012, 02:57:38 pm
The only people who lie more than fishermen are weathermen.  As a former weatherman, I know.
I dont lie Dweller.

Keep on Grudening!

GRUDEN

14erHog

We were sitting on the bus one day and there were 5 of us hanging out. There was only one beer left in the cooler and we actually all took a little cup and split it. It was a pathetic day in a rock and roll when five grown men have to be sitting there sharing a beer.
Zakk Wylde

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.
Thomas Jefferson

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
Ronald Reagan

strawhog

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Mr. R on November 03, 2012, 02:59:09 pm
No, he's clearly doing it for the NFL's attention.

Ha, ha, ha, ha.........
Go Hogs Go!

hawgjr

strawhog

Quote from: 14erHog on November 03, 2012, 02:59:24 pm
in deerstand?
We are back at it. My son killed a doe this morning. Back this afternoon looking for bones.

pseudorabies

Quote from: HogInIns on November 03, 2012, 01:36:38 pm
My chains are off!!!  This CAN happen NOW

Joe Bidden approves this message. 

BenDial

Quote from: BloodRedHog on November 03, 2012, 02:48:12 pm
Just the plane tail # was blocked from tracking on a public website.  Ground crew at Adams Field can easily recognize who gets on a plane and what the tail number of that plane is.

I know for a fact that UA88 left Adams this morning and landed at Drake this morning. That is not in dispute.