Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NLR to forfeit 2013-2014

Started by #1 STUNNA, February 06, 2015, 08:43:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

#1 STUNNA

Because of KJ Hill being ineligible due to the transfer from Brayant to NLR...

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on February 06, 2015, 08:43:07 am

Guess deleting the first thread didn't do what we thought it would
This is my non-signature signature.

PorkRinds

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on February 06, 2015, 08:43:07 am

Wow.  You must really have some sources. How'd you get this info before the story broke?

greenie

So, I guess he somehow became eligible for 14/15?  Is that because they established residency in the area?  Is forfeiture of 14/15 coming?  He's still playing BBall isn't he?

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: PorkRinds on February 06, 2015, 08:51:46 am
Wow.  You must really have some sources. How'd you get this info before the story broke?

One news story did call him out by name. I just watched it. But whether it is recruitment or money, the reporter left it out there as a question. Said parents she talked to referred to money. Maybe they are reading the occasional "in before its deleted" hogville posts.
This is my non-signature signature.

razorbackfaninar

I don't understand why the story is trickling out on dribs and drabs. It seemed like last week there were media people who had the basic story. I mean I have no sources whatsoever and even I had heard as much as has been released up to this point, so is there more to the story? I doubt there is still ongoing portions of the story other than the Bolding lawsuit that would keep some reputable news outlet from detailing exactly what the issue is, why they forfeited the wins etc. If it has nothing to do with Hill as some say then someone involved should probably state that public since the kid is kind of getting smeared with this. I just wonder when all of the info will be on the table, because that's the only way people will stop talking about it.