Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Austin Allen national ranking

Started by LRRandy, March 29, 2017, 12:50:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

onebadrubi

Quote from: hogcard1964 on April 05, 2017, 08:03:32 am
That's "the only" thing they have in common?

Let it go and drop it.  For future reference try not to call people names that are unfounded.

Peace

Oh it's founded.... 

Yeah pretty much all they have in common.  One is pro style, other is runner.  One went to FSU and played for national championships, one goes to Louisville.  One is making it in the NFL, and the other is aspiring to be drafted.  One had some legal issues in college, to my knowledge Jackson has not yet?

You made the comment! 

Hawgar The Horrible

For the love of God ban Hogcard already.
There are fans and there are supporters. The latter carries the weight.

onebadrubi

hogcard1964

Quote from: onebadrubi on April 05, 2017, 08:34:57 am
Oh it's founded.... 

Yeah pretty much all they have in common.  One is pro style, other is runner.  One went to FSU and played for national championships, one goes to Louisville.  One is making it in the NFL, and the other is aspiring to be drafted.  One had some legal issues in college, to my knowledge Jackson has not yet?

You made the comment!

Once again, read for content before commenting.  I was referring to the fact that Winston is a misogynist that promotes the rape of women and couldn't spell CAT if he was spotted the C and the T.  Think that may have something to do with the fact that he's considered a derelict of society?

I merely commented that he was also over-rated as Jackson is.  It has nothing to do with either player's nationality.

If you feel differently, I'm sorry to burst your bubble.

Peace brah

hogcard1964

Quote from: Hawgar The Horrible on April 05, 2017, 08:39:07 am
For the love of God ban Hogcard already.

You want me banned for not using racial slurs and not calling other posters names?

...that makes sense.