Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SEC Network

Started by BannerMountainMan, August 02, 2018, 05:43:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

1993 and 1994 games on tv all day today!
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

FineAsSwine

Some of the young pups need to take a peek at the days when the Hogs ruled the roost. Top of the polls. Top of the world!
Hogs up! Covid down!

Little Lady Back

Watching the guard play of Corey Beck was a thing of beauty!
#NolanRichardsonCourt

The_Iceman

I would love if we designed our 2018-2019 as a throwback to the 1994 championship team to honor the 25 year anniversary. Use the modern materials and fits, but use the 1994 design with the leg stripe and all.

ronmahony

Yeah man I can't believe I forgot about this, been watching since halftime of the Kentucky game. Going to show the final four from that year. I was living in Texas back then but we were so good I still got to watch a lot of games.
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

hog golf

why the black patch on the shoulder of the uniforms during that Kentucky game? I just can't recall the circumstance.
I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize

bigfan

black patches were because of the death of Bill Clinton's mother...

ronmahony

Quote from: hog golf on August 02, 2018, 02:36:50 pm
why the black patch on the shoulder of the uniforms during that Kentucky game? I just can't recall the circumstance.

I can't remember, it sure is a lot easier watching these last three games this time than it was the first time.
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

porkinsons disease

Our spacing was incredible ( of course its easier with a man like Corliss down low). Beck and especially McDaniel were just nasty guarding the perimeter (Yes, I know the rules are different now). Goood times!!
This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

Letsroll1200

Playing together and sharing the ball. Good basketball!

(notOM)Rebel123

Of course..
We would get the Duke radio broadcast bleeding over the CBS sound. Geez.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

InHognito

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on August 02, 2018, 08:06:55 pm
Of course..
We would get the Duke radio broadcast bleeding over the CBS sound. Geez.

Came to post this. They just fixed it. Came to find answers on WTH was going on lol

jimmiewkersh

Those of us around when this was taking place, this is what we want back.

PonderinHog

PonderinHog

Some of these passes in traffic...

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

PonderinHog

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: jimmiewkersh on August 02, 2018, 08:31:57 pm
Those of us around when this was taking place, this is what we want back.
very hard to get this back, 40 minutes of hell worked really well when there wasn't 20 tv timeouts a game and you could hand check
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

porkinsons disease

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on August 02, 2018, 10:32:28 pm
very hard to get this back, 40 minutes of hell worked really well when there wasn't 20 tv timeouts a game and you could hand check
Exactly....might need to try something else
This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

HawgsPolo

Quote from: porkinsons disease on August 04, 2018, 07:01:25 pm
Exactly....might need to try something else

40 minutes of hell was a practice slogan and it still works.
Go Cubs Go!!!!!

porkinsons disease

Quote from: HawgsPolo on August 04, 2018, 07:50:26 pm
40 minutes of hell was a practice slogan and it still works.
Are we still talking about Arkansas basketball or more successful teams?

Big Nasty 34

Quote from: porkinsons disease on August 05, 2018, 12:09:52 pm
Are we still talking about Arkansas basketball or more successful teams?

Don't think CMA has anything close to that (other than Cleveland Hill), so I would say the premise still works today. No reason it wouldn't.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Big Nasty 34 on August 05, 2018, 01:51:42 pm
Don't think CMA has anything close to that (other than Cleveland Hill), so I would say the premise still works today. No reason it wouldn't.
youre right Corliss

ChopSooie

Where are the players from the 94 team now?