March 18, 2024, 10:35:05 pm

Jeff

Started by claycohog, November 10, 2017, 08:37:21 am

Previous topic - Next topic

claycohog

Don't piss off Jerrah. 8)

nm

hawgon

I noticed and pointed out on the board at the time that for the first time in an remember, Jeff was not in Jerry's box during the A&M game.

LRrazorback

Speaking of JL, I can't read through all the different convos in the other JL thread but, it seems some are accusing JIL, the "I" stands for Integrity of course, of some shady dealings. Anyone care to explain?

Little Lady Back

Wasn't Jerry in town yesterday? Thought I heard that somewhere...
#NolanRichardsonCourt

claycohog

Quote from: Little Lady Back on November 10, 2017, 08:47:00 am
Wasn't Jerry in town yesterday? Thought I heard that somewhere...
The incident didn't happen yesterday... but the results are beginning to transpire.

Tusks

Guys its over for BB and JL is either changing his ways or he's gone too.

A new coach is coming and there's hope again in the program.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

jkstock04

So what's the story with Jerry Jones? Did Long do something to piss him off?
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Marshfieldhog

Quote from: jkstock04 on November 10, 2017, 09:21:34 am
So what's the story with Jerry Jones? Did Long do something to piss him off?

Losing several times in a row in his stadium?

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: tusked on November 10, 2017, 09:19:41 am

If you didn't know this after the SC game, you are not very observant and have zero insight.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

claycohog

You can't be a smarmy [CENSORED] to everyone and get away with it.  Some folks know how to get things done.

hog.goblin

Quote from: Marshfieldhog on November 10, 2017, 09:23:41 am
Losing several times in a row in his stadium?

Several?  I think it's a plethora.

ricepig

Quote from: hog.goblin on November 10, 2017, 09:33:00 am
Several?  I think it's a plethora.

I was always wondering where plethora started at, I guess it's 4?

Little Lady Back

Quote from: claycohog on November 10, 2017, 09:16:51 am
The incident didn't happen yesterday... but the results are beginning to transpire.

Gotcha. Thanks clayco!
#NolanRichardsonCourt

PonderinHog

Quote from: ricepig on November 10, 2017, 09:42:58 am
Wrong!

HognotinMemphis

I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

hog.goblin

Quote from: ricepig on November 10, 2017, 09:42:58 am

The over/under is at 4.5 - so a plethora it is, excluding bowl games...

dfwalumdad

Quote from: HoginMemphis on November 10, 2017, 09:24:59 am
If you didn't know this after the SC game, you are not very observant and have zero insight.

that was what i heard as well and i heard it from a guy who was on the team plane back from that game.

that game was do or die.

ricepig

Quote from: hog.goblin on November 10, 2017, 10:16:32 am
The over/under is at 4.5 - so a plethora it is, excluding bowl games...

So, obviously 1 is 1, a couple is 2, several is three, plethora starts at 4......what's a passell?

OneLardAlmighty

Quote from: claycohog on November 10, 2017, 09:16:51 am

Forgive me if this doesn't exactly fill me with confidence.

Quote from: OneLardAlmighty on November 10, 2017, 10:50:09 am
If true, I don't exactly trust who Jerry would try to push as a head coach. Smells too Hortony.

PonderinHog

Quote from: ricepig on November 10, 2017, 10:46:06 am
So, obviously 1 is 1, a couple is 2, several is three, plethora starts at 4......what's a passell?
Passel   >:(

More than a mess.

ricepig

Quote from: PonderinHog on November 10, 2017, 10:53:57 am
Passel   >:(

More than a mess.

I could use a mess of crappie, got any in your freezer?

oldhog63

I can imagine the amount of money/power the AD at the UofA wields, but it is perplexing the amount of arrogance it takes for someone in the AD position to have that kind of attitude with the money/power brokers of the state and university. He had to have known it would ultimately end badly for him.

GuvHog

I think Long is gone too, but I don't think he'll be fired. My guess (and it's strictly a guess) is that he will be told that if he resigns and quietly leaves, that will be the end of it and nothing more will be said but if he insists on trying to fight for his job, things will get very ugly for him.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

claycohog

Quote from: OneLardAlmighty on November 10, 2017, 10:50:09 am
I'm not looking for anyone's approval.

Pig in the Pokey

JUST like I said 6 weeks ago,correct.

And it'll be LEACH, w/ an outside chance Norvell, but either way our coach next year WILL be Mike.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

thebignasty

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 10, 2017, 11:12:38 am

And it'll be LEACH, w/ an outside chance Norvell, but either way our coach next year WILL be Mike.

Devin White will be killer in that offense.

Quote from: IronHog on March 22, 2016, 02:08:54 pm
They shoot family in Bama
But they win
Quote from: nuttless hog on January 13, 2021, 04:03:02 pm
take me almost all day to get it up to ride it 5 minutes

Wildhog

Quote from: thebignasty on November 10, 2017, 11:13:26 am

Ricky Town will be a superstar.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

coolhog

I think Jeff gets fired today, 
A group of people(not necessarily boosters)
Have been pressuring trustees to get rid of Long and Bielema . They want Gus and a different type A.D..
If it's true about this group, it would make hog fans very upset that they could have any influence on our program.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: thebignasty on November 10, 2017, 11:13:26 am
what is that supposed to mean, you beach?

Devin is an ALL AMERICAN at his homestate school, so he MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE> he COULD be stuck on our darn team as a back up RB, like Hammonds, even tho he is the most talented starter.

DOES not change the fact that we were his second choice, and would have been his pick if he really wanted to be a RB. But kid is smart enough to not play for our remedial ass coaches.

Devin White is a Fooooooooging STAR. And, he still is down to Earth and humble as they come. Watch him feeeeed on our crappy lil team tomorrow.

Plus his auntie likes all my posts. so, piss off.

That's my boy, and I'm a fan. Couldn't care less what your inbred ass thinks about it , either.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Wildhog on November 10, 2017, 11:15:27 am
Ricky Town will be a superstar.
lol, you said fat bert was a good coach LMAO

Wildhog

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 10, 2017, 11:19:13 am
lol, you said fat bert was a good coach LMAO

C'mon Pokey, just having some fun with you on a Friday.

Also... you know good and well I've been one of his most vocal critics.  For years.  :)
1909/1964/1965/1977

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Wildhog on November 10, 2017, 11:22:39 am
C'mon Pokey, just having some fun with you on a Friday.

Also... you know good and well I've been one of his most vocal critics.  For years.  :)
you also are smart enough to know devin made teh right choice.

Also, i only catch flack because im not one of these self hating poorlil ole arkinsaaaaw dudes that is woe-is-me, that guy will never play here. And this board is retarded anyway; it's like they dont even WANt the news. Dude told me he loved it up here, i told ya'll that, and now dudes randomly mention it like i was wrong about Devin. What was I wrong about? That he was a beast? These guys just have such low self esteem they think getting an out of state 4 star is impossible. I also claimed we'd get Whaley while he was still committed to UGA, why nobody mentions that? I also said he wasnt as good as Devin White. That is ALSO true.

But, no, I aint mad at ya. I didnt lash out at your post. That other dude can eabod, tho.

Wildhog

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 10, 2017, 11:23:16 am
you also are smart enough to know devin made teh right choice.

Hell yeah he did.  Arkansas is a dumpster fire.
1909/1964/1965/1977

GuvHog

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 10, 2017, 11:12:38 am

I believe you are going to be sorely disappointed if you're banking on Leach becoming the next Hog football coach.

Tusks

Quote from: GuvHog on November 10, 2017, 11:23:54 am
I believe you are going to be sorely disappointed if you're banking on Leach becoming the next Hog football coach.

Gus or Norvell.  Just depends on how the chips fall.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

WoooPigBrewie

Quote from: GuvHog on November 10, 2017, 11:08:55 am
I think Long is gone too, but I don't think he'll be fired. My guess (and it's strictly a guess) is that he will be told that if he resigns and quietly leaves, that will be the end of it and nothing more will be said but if he insists on trying to fight for his job, things will get very ugly for him.
Could get very ugly for both parties if there is no cause and Long has a guaranteed contract...

DIAMOND BOWL BABY!

Hoggish1

Quote from: claycohog on November 10, 2017, 09:29:05 am
You can't be a smarmy [CENSORED] to everyone and get away with it.  Some folks know how to get things done.

Perfect word for Mr. Integrity.  I have used it a time or two to describe him.  Very appropriate.

I. Just. Agreed. With. Guv.

Pig in the Pokey

i will NOT be disappointed, i KNOW fatty is gone. Im happy AF.

As for Leach... he agreed to come here. If he does isnt up to me.

Some want Norvell more. a few want gus, who is begging for the job. BUT, Leach is my top choice and he agreed to take the job, so, we shall see there, Mr Guv. Before I heard this , as you know, I was pushing for Venables.

Wildhog

I wish we could somehow get Frost.  At least make Nebraska pay through the nose for him.
1909/1964/1965/1977

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Wildhog on November 10, 2017, 11:29:47 am
I wish we could somehow get Frost.  At least make Nebraska pay through the nose for him.
UF bound after he turns down the big red

Pig in the Pokey

I have been on cloud 9 for over a month while most of you have been torturing yourselves ROFL.

Dude agreed to leave. BE HAPPY ffs. Leach, Norvell, hell even mollyZON would be an upgrade, although thank the GODS it wont be Gus.

You guys that think we cant hire the coach from the DOORMAT of the Pac 12, who makes HALF what we pay, are the TEXTBOOK DEFINITION of low self esteem poorlilolearinsawyers. LOLOLOLOLOL, sucks to be you.

grayhawg

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 10, 2017, 11:28:38 am
i will NOT be disappointed, i KNOW fatty is gone. Im happy AF.

As for Leach... he agreed to come here. If he does isnt up to me.

Some want Norvell more. a few want gus, who is begging for the job. BUT, Leach is my top choice and he agreed to take the job, so, we shall see there, Mr Guv. Before I heard this , as you know, I was pushing for Venables.
Right now I am ready for the change and will support whoever the new coach may be even if it's Gus, but I'll bet it's not.

GuvHog

Quote from: WoooPigBrewie on November 10, 2017, 11:25:26 am
Could get very ugly for both parties if there is no cause and Long has a guaranteed contract...

Someone posted a while back that his buyout is around $100,000. If that is true, they'll just pay his buyout as a gesture of kindness and make it look like resigning was his idea. It would look like an amicable parting of ways.

Marshfieldhog

I'd be really disappointed if we ended up with Leach. I don't think he recruits well enough.

I'm good with Norvell or Malzahn.

Wildhog

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 10, 2017, 11:30:25 am
UF bound after he turns down the big red

Man, UF can screw up a hire.  Just hope they do it again.
1909/1964/1965/1977

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: grayhawg on November 10, 2017, 11:31:47 am
Right now I am ready for the change and will support whoever the new coach may be even if it's Gus, but I'll bet it's not.
same. but i think we'd get even venables before gus. But, it wont be venables b/c LEACH is the obvious choice. He gonna be a great fit here.

If the Norvell faction wins out, GREAT!! I like dude.

Venables' name is a lil too close to Bert for my liking, tbh.

Please no to Gus, but he'd be better than Bert, although MUCH harder to get rid of. Gus would be like a case of the bedbugs up here.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Wildhog on November 10, 2017, 11:34:41 am
Man, UF can screw up a hire.  Just hope they do it again.
true, that gives us a chance.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Marshfieldhog on November 10, 2017, 11:34:07 am
I'd be really disappointed if we ended up with Leach. I don't think he recruits well enough.

I'm good with Norvell or Malzahn.
dude. he recruits great. you must be young, he knows TEXAS, the most important recruiting ground for us. And his defense now.... Alex the Grinch is the truth. Plus, Leach could win with 2 and 3 stars, but he'll get top-25 classes like we always do.