Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wrestlemania 22

Started by hellrazor, April 02, 2006, 05:37:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hellrazor

Anyone watching?

I've got people over, but I will check in from time to time.

raze<br />1 a archaic : ERASE b : to scrape, cut, or shave off<br />2 : to destroy to the ground : DEMOLISH

Buff

thanks hellrazor - i need results

hogs777

results so far
kane and big show d. carlito and chris masters.
rvd wins the money in the bank ladder match.
currently benoit v jbl
GO HOGS!!!!

hogs777

GO HOGS!!!!

pioneerhog

Damn didn't take RVD long to move up the ladder so to speak. I am not a big RVD fan and can't believe they are giving him this with no longer than he has been back.

hogs777

edge d mick foley in a blood bath. pinned him after spearing through the middle rope onto a burning table. WOW!
GO HOGS!!!!

TorsinAHog

To borrow from Mark Twain, there are three kinds of lies:
lies, darned lies, and the UA Athletic Department.

http://foas.us/images/sigs/hamilton.jpg

Buff

jbl beat benoit???? thats a shocker to me (since jbl comletely sucks)

not really suprised that edge beat foley - edge is the best at beating old guys there is.........maybe now hell get back to facing real competition

DOGALUM

A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

hogs777

boogeyman d. booker t and charmel.
boogeyman gave charmel a nice worm kiss.
GO HOGS!!!!

hogs777

GO HOGS!!!!

Buff

Quote from: hogs777 on April 02, 2006, 07:50:49 pm
boogeyman d. booker t and charmel.
boogeyman gave charmel a nice worm kiss.

boogeyman frightens me

hogs777

mickey james d. trish.
my favorite part of this match was when mickey grabbed trish in the crotch and then licked all over her fingers. ;D
GO HOGS!!!!

hogs777

r.i.p. mark henry.
undertaker d. mark henry.
GO HOGS!!!!

DOGALUM

Quote from: hogs777 on April 02, 2006, 07:59:33 pm
mickey james d. trish.
my favorite part of this match was when mickey grabbed trish in the crotch and then licked all over her fingers. ;D
WOW!!!!
A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

secthumper

mickey james d. trish.

OOOOhhhh, yeah, baby!!!!!
"It is only through adversity that we can test the strength of our soul."<br /><br />"What we've got here is failure to communicate." Strother Martin  Cool Hand Luke<br /><br />Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic of men.  General George S. Patton, Jr.<br /><br />'When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."  Tuco  The Good the Bad and the Ugly<br /><br />"There ain't much of a future in dyin' boy!!"  Outlaw Josey Wales  3rd Place 2005-2006  Hogville Basketball Pickem Champion

Whataboar™

mickey james d. trish.
Man! Doesn't sound anything like the wrestling I grew up with.
What happened to targeting kids, too? Or do they just go for the adult audience these days?
I think you can sum up the decline of TV wrestling with two words: Vince McMahon.
He's the guy that sexed it up so much.
It's just not appropriate for kids anymore.
"Daddy. When you and mommy first met, did you love yourself first or did mommy love you first?'' _ our then 7-year-old daughter.

Zen_Hog

undertaker is like what now? 12-0

Buff

CiriusPorker

hogs777

Quote from: Buffinator:  Reloaded on April 02, 2006, 08:38:59 pm
Quote from: Dmac4Heisman on April 02, 2006, 08:22:39 pm
undertaker is like what now? 12-0
14-0 i think
14-0 would be correct.
hbk d. vince
shane came out and hbk made him kiss his dads a**.  hbk got one of those real tall ladders, climbed on it, gave the dx sign and gave vince an elbow drop through a table. btw vince had a trash can on his head when that happened.
GO HOGS!!!!

hogs777

rey mysterio pinned orton to win title
GO HOGS!!!!

hogs777

Wrestmania 23
April 1, 2007
Ford Field
Detroit, Michigan
GO HOGS!!!!

Zen_Hog

Oh great, April Fools night lol

Rey really won?

hogs777

April 02, 2006, 09:27:57 pm #24 Last Edit: April 02, 2006, 09:35:56 pm by hogs777
yes rey really won. but he did tap out while the ref was distracted.
torrie d. candice in the playboy pillow fight. very nice ;D
GO HOGS!!!!

Buff

what about the Cena-HHH match?

hogs777

cena d. hhh by submission
locked on the stfu.
wm over.
GO HOGS!!!!

Buff

Quote from: hogs777 on April 02, 2006, 09:58:38 pm
locked on the stfu.
wm over.
that's how it ended, with HHH tapping?  after he said that it would be his easiest WM match ever (or something like that)?

mword

I figured wrestling would have died out a long time ago.

hogs777

Quote from: Buffinator:  Reloaded on April 02, 2006, 10:10:03 pm
locked on the stfu.
wm over.
that's how it ended, with HHH tapping?  after he said that it would be his easiest WM match ever (or something like that)?
[/qu
Quote from: Buffinator:  Reloaded on April 02, 2006, 10:10:03 pm
locked on the stfu.
wm over.
he did, he did tap out.
GO HOGS!!!!

RBLtoHOG

In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!

Hollywood_HOGan

Checked out their website and it looked like a terrible show just from the results.

The Edge-Cactus Jack match looked pretty good but it probably didnt override HHH tapping cleanly to John freaking Cena.

Vince is really trying to shove this Cena's character down the fans' throat and they just arent buying into Cena. Thought for sure they would put the belt back on Triple H.

I can understand Rey winning because of the storyline with Eddy Guererro.

Glad i didnt waste 49.95 on this one.

Salvaboar Dali

CiriusPorker

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

hogs777

I bought it. But when you have 15 people @ your house watching it (and chipping in for it also) then the price ain't bad.
GO HOGS!!!!

Salvaboar Dali

Quote from: CiriusPorker on April 02, 2006, 10:52:31 pm
Quote from: Salvaboar Dali on April 02, 2006, 10:50:45 pm
Some of the matches looked fixed.

that ref made some horrible calls!

Not to mention some of the guys looked juiced.

This is gonna ruin the integrity of professional wresting.

CiriusPorker

Quote from: Salvaboar Dali on April 02, 2006, 10:54:06 pm

which is sad, because they're such upstanding, and honest individuals..I hate to see them going down for steroid use.

Quote from: Salvaboar Dali on April 02, 2006, 10:54:06 pm

And I heard several of those guys were seen together later on at a bar, sitting VERY close together...
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

HOGLEG

I watched it... the only match worth a darned was the "Mankind" match. It really was a vintage match... lots of blood and hard-core torture, etc., etc... He took it back to his old-school ways! Even though the rest of the show was pretty much the same as every other PPV. I was really disapointed; It being "WrestlMania" and all... I figured they would deviate from their usuall BS... Not so, it was the same old BS! They need to drop some of the dead weight and get some "Entertainers"! I'm sick of seeing 5 to 10 minutes of fake punching and kicking. Vince needs to go out and spend some of that "Chedda" and pay for a couple of "Entertainers"! If Rocky is not on a movie set somewhere... he needs to be on tv. Give Stone-Cold all the beer he can drink and let him do his magic. Ever since Ted Turner's deal fell through the WWE has been going down hill. The lack of competition has made for extremely boring TV if you ask me, and I don't see TNA puting up much of a challenge. JMO  What do the rest of y'all wrastlin' fans think?

Salvaboar Dali

A few photos from a wrestlemania watch party.

Hollywood_HOGan

Quote from: HOGLEG on April 02, 2006, 11:07:40 pm
I watched it... the only match worth a darned was the "Mankind" match. It really was a vintage match... lots of blood and hard-core torture, etc., etc... He took it back to his old-school ways! Even though the rest of the show was pretty much the same as every other PPV. I was really disapointed; It being "WrestlMania" and all... I figured they would deviate from their usuall BS... Not so, it was the same old BS! They need to drop some of the dead weight and get some "Entertainers"! I'm sick of seeing 5 to 10 minutes of fake punching and kicking. Vince needs to go out and spend some of that "Chedda" and pay for a couple of "Entertainers"! If Rocky is not on a movie set somewhere... he needs to be on tv. Give Stone-Cold all the beer he can drink and let him do his magic. Ever since Ted Turner's deal fell through the WWE has been going down hill. The lack of competition has made for extremely boring TV if you ask me, and I don't see TNA puting up much of a challenge. JMO  What do the rest of y'all wrastlin' fans think?

I agree.
Vince buying WCW was the worst thing that could have happened for the fans. His shows are terrible.

I've watched a couple TNA shows. Better than Raw but thats not saying much.

Salvaboar Dali

If Jesus meant for us to watch wrestling, he would have come off the cross and suplexed somebody.

hellrazor

I think the HBK/Vince match stole the show.

But the Cena/HHH match was pretty darned good too. I didn't like the outcome, but it was a wonderful show. The entrances were awesome.

Mickie James grabbing Trish's crotch and then licking her fingers:   awesome.

The show as a whole was on a par with past Manias, but that's not saying much. However, there were some pretty cool moments.
raze<br />1 a archaic : ERASE b : to scrape, cut, or shave off<br />2 : to destroy to the ground : DEMOLISH

HOGLEG

Quote from: Salvaboar Dali on April 02, 2006, 11:09:10 pm
A few photos from a wrestlemania watch party.

That guy on the left... Buzz his head and stuff a large pillow under his shirt and shorts and that's me! JK... Although I was a "Hulkamaniack" when I was a little kid! lol That was about 15 to 20 years ago.

And before you even ask... yes I watch it from time to time while I become completely enebriated. ;D  And for the record, I'm pretty sure Vince and Hogan are past 60 years of age
!

HOGLEG

The HHH enterance ??? Are you shittin' me? I've never seen him enter the ring in that type of foolish gettup. I don't know if he was trying to = JC's enterance or what but H looked like a complete ass with all that gettup he had on! What happened to the tried-and-true water spitt deal ??? He's made a living off it, why change?
Quote from: hellrazor on April 02, 2006, 11:18:28 pm
I think the HBK/Vince match stole the show.

But the Cena/HHH match was pretty darned good too. I didn't like the outcome, but it was a wonderful show. The entrances were awesome.

Mickie James grabbing Trish's crotch and then licking her fingers:   awesome.

The show as a whole was on a par with past Manias, but that's not saying much. However, there were some pretty cool moments.

hellrazor

HOGLEG

Quote from: hellrazor on April 02, 2006, 11:59:32 pm
he did the water thing too
Oh, Sorry. I must have missed that on my way to the fridge to pick up another beverage. But still, the match sucked IMO. They need to quit trying to find "wrastlers" and start trying to get some "entertainers" up in there. Wouldn't you agree?

Tater Salad

I pity anyone who still watches wrastlin'.