Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Check ride complete!

Started by Flying Razorback, November 06, 2012, 03:53:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Razorback

I love the feeling after finishing a checkride and knowing that hopefully it'll be at least 12 months before you have to take another.

Finished mine this morning and now it's time to sit back and have some beers on a Tuesday night!
Satchel Paige said, "Don't look back, something might be gaining on you..."

rnclittlerock

Quote from: FlyingRzrbkAF on November 06, 2012, 03:53:05 pm
I love the feeling after finishing a checkride and knowing that hopefully it'll be at least 12 months before you have to take another.

Finished mine this morning and now it's time to sit back and have some beers on a Tuesday night!

haha, thinking the same thing.

my private is tentative for next friday.

i just wanna fly single engine with me and my girlfriend, and i'm tired of government manuals.  i'm not envious of you military guys.

Flying Razorback

Quote from: rnclittlerock on November 06, 2012, 04:06:44 pm

i just wanna fly single engine with me and my girlfriend, and i'm tired of government manuals.  i'm not envious of you military guys.

It was one of the tougher check rides I've had and of course the "Sky Clear" that was in the TAFs everywhere should have said "Variable Broken to Overcast 500-1500' everywhere you want to be..."  Had an incredible check ride though until the very last full stop landing to the assault zone.  Put it ON brick one, the evaluator wasn't as impressed with it and took away the "Exceptional" designation from my check ride score, ha.
Satchel Paige said, "Don't look back, something might be gaining on you..."

rnclittlerock

yep, i was watching the weather all day too, i gotta do one more cross country to get up to 5 hours solo, and the day before today was forecast 'becoming clear' but there were big puffy clouds east all morning, and little rock metar said 2500 bottom on them, so meh, put it off til tomorrow.

gotyacovered

Quote from: rnclittlerock on November 06, 2012, 04:06:44 pm

good luck!
You are what you tolerate.