Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas New Coaches contracts for Recruiting

Started by BR, December 14, 2017, 01:16:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BR

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2017/dec/14/documents-arkansas-signs-4-recruit/   A Good Read....

SMU football staff members have reached agreements to recruit for Arkansas within the past week, according to documents released Thursday through an open record request by the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette.
All signed contracts with Arkansas through Dec. 31. All are expected to be hired to Morris' staff in some capacity - as an on-field coach or support staff member - following the inaugural college football early signing period from Dec. 20-22, but their future positions have yet to be announced.
"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

buldozer

Funny how you can work for two schools simultaneous.... I am pretty sure I read where these coaches are going to coach at SMU in their bowl game....

PorkSoda

Quote from: buldozer on December 14, 2017, 04:02:08 pm
Funny how you can work for two schools simultaneous.... I am pretty sure I read where these coaches are going to coach at SMU in their bowl game....
this is a unique situation.  they were coaches that were already working under our new head coach.  and will continue to coach thier bowl game, but also recruit for arkansas outside of bowl prep.

this is has no relation to our search for a DC.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

livevanguy

Well this is confusing because I've been following some of these guys on Twitter under the assumption that, like Justin Stepp - Wide Receivers, they were already given coaching assignments. Man, it's going to be super embarrassing when he is made towel boy coach.

https://twitter.com/coachjstepp
Call'n the hogs from the Pacific Northwest