Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wilson and Davis' opinions don't matter, a 16 year old high school junior's does

Started by ebay286, April 25, 2012, 07:05:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ebay286

That seems to be the consensus here.  Talk about how the current players' opinions and respect of JLS couldn't be higher and everyone says "oh they don't matter."  In the next breath, "what will we tell those kids in their living rooms who want to know who the next coach is?"

If I were you, and I had to sacrifice a class.  I'd sacrifice a year of unknown recruits who may not pan out anyway to have a group of proven Arkansas' players play hard for a coach they love. 

Either way, you're gonna sacrifice.  Bring in a new (and probably not very good considering the circumstances) coach and you've got a new philosophy, playbook, and staff that the current players have to learn and adapt to very quickly.  Effectively killing the chance the maximize this season's potential.  Hire JLS and you probably lose a few recruits, but you gain a more wide open coaching search for the future and business as usual for the current hogs.