Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs Auburn

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 16, 2013, 06:31:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

Need another run to close the half. Come on HOGS!
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

dsims2k3

Quote from: Boston RedHogs on October 23, 2013, 06:39:15 pm
I am always ready for Hog Ball!

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.

SteveInArk

- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

SteveInArk

- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

Ulysses_S_Grunt

iluvmyslute89

arkansas turnover. marshawn with the error pass off the fingertips of bj. ensuing inbounds resulting in auburn turnover

Ulysses_S_Grunt

iluvmyslute89

30-25 ark. powell for a jumper form the freethrow line. wade fouls on inbounds pass

iluvmyslute89

Ulysses_S_Grunt

kikko messin with the chubbster! Love the hustle!

Breems

Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Ulysses_S_Grunt

iluvmyslute89

iluvmyslute89

marshawn with the fadeaway. hogs lead 32-25

Ulysses_S_Grunt

powell with a nice fadeaway!

32-25 hogs with 1 minute left

Breems

We are working the ball through Marshawn Powell in the high post quite a bit... he's touched it in at least 3/4 of our possessions.  Have we done this all year?

iluvmyslute89

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Quote from: Breems on January 16, 2013, 07:48:02 pm
We are working the ball through Marshawn Powell in the high post quite a bit... he's touched it in at least 3/4 of our possessions.  Have we done this all year?

Not since some of our earlier games

iluvmyslute89

Breems

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Hoggish1

dsims2k3

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.

PonderinHog

Looks like Wade got the message.  Good effort, Drake!

The_Iceman

Quote from: PonderinHog on January 16, 2013, 07:55:28 pm
Looks like Wade got the message.  Good effort, Drake!

Still hesitated on a wide open three.

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Rebounding at the half:

Auburn: 16 total, 2 offensive
Arkansas: 15 total, 5 offensive

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

PonderinHog

Quote from: The_Iceman on January 16, 2013, 07:56:57 pm
Still hesitated on a wide open three.
I missed that, but didn't he get a rebound the minute he went in?  And a nice steal?

The_Iceman

Quote from: PonderinHog on January 16, 2013, 08:01:41 pm
I missed that, but didn't he get a rebound the minute he went in?  And a nice steal?

Yeah he did. I love his effort. But just don't understand he doubts his own shooting ability. Let it fly Drake!

dsims2k3

Drake Wade is answering the call tonight.

iluvmyslute89

announcer just said that bj young was 6-5

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Powell drains it form deep!! great way to start the half

dsims2k3

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Ulysses_S_Grunt

The_Iceman

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Breems

Dr. Starcs

Mickelson is so weak. I don't get why he still gets so many minutes.

HogFansReunited

Mickelson has been getting abused all game. Please bench him.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

SnoopHoggyHog

PonderinHog

ttrk05

rhog1

Any body on Dish network having problems. I have lost all the local littlerock stations.

Ulysses_S_Grunt

PonderinHog

SnoopHoggyHog

Powell is the only one that came out after halftime

Hogz87

What the heck happened?  I saw Powell hit a three to start the half to put us up 37-27, step outside for like 5 minutes, and come back inside just in time to see Sullivan drill a deep contested three to tie the game 39-39.

kgr

What have we learned in 2,064 years?

"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to
work,  instead of living on public assistance."
                                                               -
Cicero   - 55 BC

So,   evidently nothing.