Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

hog hunting trip

Started by Louis6533, October 16, 2014, 02:31:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Louis6533

October 16, 2014, 02:31:42 pm Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 02:45:41 pm by Louis6533
me and a friend are looking to go on a hog hunt in arkansas. does anyone know if there is any feral pig or hogs close to nwa? we are from kansas, so we dont have too much time to scout. any info would help. if any private landowner (with hogs) want to do a trade a hog hunt for a kansas deer hunt.

micali

Not in NWA.  I've hunted at Ft. Chafee for hogs.  Ive bever kilked any but have seen signs.  You have to sit through a traing class to hunt there.  They talk about not picking up moter shells and watch out for razor wire.  Theres alot of land to hunt but you cant use anything larger than a .22 mag or shotgun.  Its been welk over 10 years since Ive been so that could have changed.

WADHOG

Quote from: Louis6533 on October 16, 2014, 02:31:42 pm
me and a friend are looking to go on a hog hunt in arkansas. does anyone know if there is any feral pig or hogs close to nwa? we are from kansas, so we dont have too much time to scout. any info would help. if any private landowner (with hogs) want to do a trade a hog hunt for a kansas deer hunt.
That would be a heckuva trade for sure.  Hog hunted once between Clarksville and Russellville on a horse farm.  The man's name was Hickman and he wanted rid of them.  I'm sure due diligence will find you making that trade though.  The feral hogs have invaded the whole state.