Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

chiefsfan

Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

PoconoHog

Next batter flys out to left to end the inning......
Headed to bottom of 9th
Tigers lead  14  --  2
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

PoconoHog

House, Eibner, Cisterna  due up for Hogs in bottom of 9th
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

LJHOG

trippigs

PoconoHog

Looks like the final at bat for the Hogs in what has been a fun year......lot of good memories....a few not so good......been worth the ride.....

PoconoHog

Razorbacks#1

Clear the benches time now. It has been a great year Hogs, both players and fans.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PoconoHog

Hauskey base hit up the middle.....
Man on 1st  0 outs
Eibner to the plate

PoconoHog

trippigs

Has everyone present gotten in this game? I bet it is close except for sore pitchers.

3kgthog

Imagine how good we can be next year if we can get a handful of guys to up their averages to .260. I'm serious.

PoconoHog

Eibner K's swinging....
1 out   Man on 1st
Cisterna to the plate

PoconoHog

Cisterna K's swinging....
2 outs   Man on 1st
Darr to the plate

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PoconoHog

PoconoHog

Darr BB...
Men on 1st and 2nd     2 outs
Leavitt to the plate

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

trippigs

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

trippigs

PoconoHog

Leavitt 3 run HR....
Tigers lead 14  -- 5
2 outs bases empty
Carver to the plate

chiefsfan

Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

orange crush

trippigs

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PoconoHog

Carver grounds to 3rd to end the game.....
Tigers win   14  -  5

RazorBrat

trippigs

Well, the season is over for our Hogs. Very proud of them. 3rd in the country...fantastic boost for the program.

Razorbacks#1

Thanks HOG BB Team for the great ride, but, most especially thanks to all the fans who stuck with this team until the last pitch. Next year will be awesome.

THUNDER!

orange crush

Still a good year 61 other teams did not make it this far in the tourney. The Hogs have plenty to build on for next year.

PoconoHog

It's been fun guys......Hogs took it as far as they could....just didn't have enough......

3kgthog

I love our team and hate everything LSU. I can't wait until football season for our 3rd straight win against The Hat.

Razorbacks#1

Too Pocono, rubmyhog and razorbackred, thanks for the pbp. +1 to all of you.

THUNDER!

hawgsav1

Disappointing, but it was a good year.  Too bad we weren't on the other side of the bracket.  I dunno why or how we just stank it up against SEC teams. 
Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

selfexplanatory

This year's nominee for the Coopy award.
Quote from: majp51 on June 02, 2010, 03:27:42 pm
Err, now I know it's easy to bash Shiloh Christian, but I'm pretty there aren't that many high schools in Arkansas that have a player picked in the 3rd round of the NFL Draft.
Or have you forgotten where Damian Williams played school?

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PoconoHog

WOOOOOOO
     PIIIIIGGGGG
         SOOOOIIEEEE!!!!

GOOD EFFORT HOGS!!!!!!!!

Iwastherein1969

was VERY PROUD of Chase Leavitt getting a BIG FLY on his last "at bat" as a HOG....way to go, CHASE !!  thanks for the memories
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Razorbacks#1

Now that it is over, I will rout for the SEC and LSU to win it all. The best conference this year is the "ACC" SEC rules.

THUNDER!

chiefsfan

3rd place aint bad.   Big recruiting boost and an extended stay in Omah helps program exposure

heck of a season fellas.   back to ASU football for me

PoconoHog

Be interesting to see if Texas can beat ASU......I'm assuming ASU will pitch the Aussie left hander today....maybe not

BEvERage

Quote from: PoconoHog on June 19, 2009, 07:02:36 pm
Be interesting to see if Texas can beat ASU......I'm assuming ASU will pitch the Aussie left hander today....maybe not

not

PoconoHog

Not sure what I'll do with myself until football season.....I rarely post on the other forums........headed back to work in Tulsa next week anyway...will visit with all you folks somewhere down the road.....

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: PoconoHog on June 19, 2009, 07:05:37 pm
Not sure what I'll do with myself until football season.....I rarely post on the other forums........headed back to work in Tulsa next week anyway...will visit with all you folks somewhere down the road.....
Marine, you've been a great PBP guy and a fine fellow Razorback fan....have a great Summer and take care...will see you in a couple of months
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Racinray

Thanks to all that did the pbp, you guys did a great job......Go Hogs.....

rzrbackrob

Thanks again PoconoHog for the great play by play this year.
Your PBP was the only way I could follow the Hogs many times this year.
Good is the enemy of great

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: PoconoHog on June 19, 2009, 07:05:37 pm

Looking forward to "somewhere down the road," Awesome job and thanks for your dedication to the BB Team.

THUNDER!