Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tosh Lupoi

Started by hvsupastar, October 16, 2017, 10:34:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hvsupastar

Alabamas top assistant. Get him now or watch him be a star for somebody else in 5 years.
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

sickboy

He more than likely will be. He's been a top five recruiter for a few years, even before he was at Bama. He's going to get his shot. I wouldn't be mad if we gave him a shot. If he's as good as the other Bama coaches, I'd be ecstatic.

WaltonCollege

Tell me more about this Tosh.O

Arazorbackguy1

Quote from: hvsupastar on October 16, 2017, 10:34:15 pm
Alabamas top assistant. Get him now or watch him be a star for somebody else in 5 years.

I know someday you'll have a beautiful life
I know you'll be a star
In somebody else's sky
But why
Why
Why can't it be
Why can't it be mine
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

ADavisTheGOAT

You sure Jeremy Pruitt isn't their best assistant?
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

onebadrubi

Guys, when will y'all figure out some schools play by different rules in recruiting?  He may be the best recruiter in the sec, but it helps when cash and cars are flowing.  He won't get the same support tab arkansas

Arazorbackguy1

Quote from: onebadrubi on October 16, 2017, 11:03:20 pm
Guys, when will y'all figure out some schools play by different rules in recruiting?  He may be the best recruiter in the sec, but it helps when cash and cars are flowing.  He won't get the same support tab arkansas

Ever been to a game at Bryant-Denny?  They don't have to pay the players to go to Bama.  That experience, alone, will cause you to commit.  It's other worldly. 
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

onebadrubi

Quote from: Arazorbackguy1 on October 16, 2017, 11:05:01 pm
Ever been to a game at Bryant-Denny?  They don't have to pay the players to go to Bama.  That experience, alone, will cause you to commit.  It's other worldly.

Yeah, so is oxford on a Saturday evening in the fall, Lexington in march, Louisville also...

Cure

Team Economics
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.

greenie

I've heard that the Dodge dealership is a very good recruiter for them as well.

31to6

Quote from: greenie on October 16, 2017, 11:17:08 pm
I've heard that the Dodge dealership is a very good recruiter for them as well.
Well, when you get a "4 years same as cash" loan it might influence your choice of school.

The Boar War

They may not have to.  But they do.

onebadrubi

Quote from: 31to6 on October 16, 2017, 11:22:27 pm
Well, when you get a "4 years same as cash" loan it might influence your choice of school.

They also have a good suit and tie guy they can hook you up with so long as you take payments for autographs.  Also they will relocate your family from government housing in Florida to a nice brick home in T-town

Pig in the Pokey

LOL!! bruh. They are notorious cheaters.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

kp72204

The big name schools recruit themselves. Won't work here w\o winning

HoggyCat

Not to mention you can be a lead recruiter on a kid and never see his face.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

lasthog

Quote from: kp72204 on October 17, 2017, 12:09:26 am
The big name schools recruit themselves. Won't work here w\o winning

Why don't some of you Alabamalievers google "Alabama football probation."

They shouldn't have to cheat, but the record says they do.

1highhog

This ^^^^^^^ !!!  Just because the NCAA doesn't do anything to schools like Alabama and other "elite" programs doesn't mean they're not dirty.  The NCAA needs the rich schools to continue being on top of the mountain and that's why as long as Alabama keeps the wheels oiled on that machine the NCAA will do everything in their power to help them, that means looking the other way when rules are broken.

King Kong

Huge cheater at his previous stops

Seebs

I would be a top 5 recruiter at Bama.

Me - 'bama wants you'
Recruit - 'okay'
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

howie76

Serious question... I always hear that the NCAA needs the blue blood programs to do good and win and they won't ever get punished very hard for cheating. My question is why? Why would the NCAA care which program is in the doghouse? Will they go out of business if the blue blood programs got the hammer dropped on them? Or is there big money from these schools that throw lots of money to higher up NCAA people?

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: howie76 on October 17, 2017, 07:00:05 am
Serious question... I always hear that the NCAA needs the blue blood programs to do good and win and they won't ever get punished very hard for cheating. My question is why? Why would the NCAA care which program is in the doghouse? Will they go out of business if the blue blood programs got the hammer dropped on them? Or is there big money from these schools that throw lots of money to higher up NCAA people?

Simple answer, yes.

Nobody wants to watch Utah State, Troy, Boise St, and UConn in the playoffs.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

onebadrubi

Quote from: howie76 on October 17, 2017, 07:00:05 am

You think Dr Pepper, Home Depot, etc want to fight over advertising minutes in the Utah st vs Utah game or the bama vs auburn game?   Advertising dollars, viewers, etc run this ship.

Tick Hog

Quote from: King Kong on October 17, 2017, 06:32:57 am
Huge cheater at his previous stops
And very successful at getting Highly rated recruits to campus which is precisely why N Saban went and got him.

RazorPiggie

Don't they use their stipends to pay for those cars? I thought I read that somewhere?

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

onebadrubi

Quote from: RazorPiggie on October 17, 2017, 12:13:08 pm
Don't they use their stipends to pay for those cars? I thought I read that somewhere?

The school that gives white chargers out had a kid trying to sell a play station to pay for some legal troubles.  I think they want you to think those stipends are paying for cars, but the stipends weren't around for the ingram, richardson era. 

hvsupastar

"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln