Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Replay of the NC game?

Started by checkraiser88, November 23, 2017, 10:57:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

checkraiser88

Anybody know where to find last years 2nd round loss?

HogFansReunited

Why would you want to put yourself through that again?
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

hogwood

I've actually wanted to ask Warmachine to post this game just because it was so damn thrilling and we played so well up until the end. Also Chris Webber and John Thompson were excellent announcers and were narrating this game like a down-to-the-wire sports movie. They were really pro Anderson too , for once!

Jborohog09

Quote from: hogwood on November 24, 2017, 08:22:36 am
I've actually wanted to ask Warmachine to post this game just because it was so damn thrilling and we played so well up until the end. Also Chris Webber and John Thompson were excellent announcers and were narrating this game like a down-to-the-wire sports movie. They were really pro Anderson too , for once!

I've tried to upload it twice.  Got blocked both times.

lynbug

I've watched three clips from YouTube this morning and it makes me sick to think how close we came to beating the eventual champ.  It would only be justice if we absolutely wore their buts down today. 

hogwood

Quote from: Jborohog09 on November 24, 2017, 08:59:14 am
I've tried to upload it twice.  Got blocked both times.

Well darn! Must be a UNC thing? I see you eventually we're able to get the Seton Hall game up.