Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 7 THREAD: #3 Arkansas (5-1, 0-0 SEC) @ San Diego (4-2, 0-0, WCC)

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 25, 2018, 10:28:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

0               Top 2nd                   0

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | - |  R  |  H  | E  |LOB
Arkansas      0  |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  0  | 0  | 0   
SDU              0  |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  0  | 0  | 0   

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Wisco Pig

ucahogfan

Loseke has a high spin rate fastball like Cronin so it looks like it almost rises the last few feet.  Should draw some swing and misses due to that.

SPAL

Wisco Pig

Wisco Pig

SPAL

ucahogfan

Quote from: Wisco Pig on February 25, 2018, 12:24:34 pm
Bonfield opens the Arkansas 2nd with a single.
Great diving play by the 3B saved extra bases, but the throw to 1B was wide.

Wisco Pig

That was an IF hit for Bonfield.  The third baseman couldn't quite finish the play.

Wisco Pig

Shaddy reaches on a fielder's choice; Bonfield is out at second.   Should have been a DP.

Wisco Pig

Gates is hit by a 1-0 pitch.   Men on 1st and 2nd with two outs.

Wisco Pig

Opitz is next.   He runs the count to 2-2, 3-2, and then singles to RF for his first hit of the year!

Shaddy scores.   1-0, Hogs.

Pudgepork

Woodland Pork CO

Wisco Pig

ucahogfan

Great piece of hitting by Opitz.  It was a slider aimed for his back foot which he poked out into RF between the 1B and 2B.

SPAL

Good bit of hitting there. But, another example of errors costing runs. Should have been out of it with thedp but it was botched. We will take it.

ucahogfan

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on February 25, 2018, 12:31:47 pm
Good bit of hitting there. But, another example of errors costing runs. Should have been out of it with thedp but it was botched. We will take it.
Yep, it won't be an error in the box score, but it should have been an easy DP on the hit by Shaddy.

Wisco Pig

Martin runs the count to 2-2, then full, and then Martin gets the walk.

Bases loaded, 2 outs.

JHicks3636

SPAL

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Wisco Pig

Biggers bats with a chance to do serious early damage.   He doubles to left-center and 2 runs score!

3-0, Hogs.

ucahogfan

Quote from: Wisco Pig on February 25, 2018, 12:35:10 pm
Biggers bats with a chance to do serious early damage.   He doubles to left-center and 2 runs score!

3-0, Hogs.
2nd 2B in as many days for the Junior SS.

Wisco Pig

SPAL

Wisco Pig

Cole gets ahead 3-0 in the count and then walks.

Bases loaded again, this time for Fletcher.   Two outs.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

ucahogfan

Tweet from Aaron Fitt about Loseke:

And @RazorbackBSB RHP Barrett Loseke answers Sprengel with a 1-2-3 first of his own. Small but strong righty with an uptempo delivery, 89-92 with a big downer curve 73-74.

Aaron Fitt is probably wondering when the premium velo ends from this staff.

ucahogfan

SPAL

Wisco Pig

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Amityvillehogger

Umpire is terrible. I've seen in state HS umpires that are better.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Razorbacks#1

3               Bot 2nd                   0

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | - |  R  |  H  | E  |LOB
Arkansas      0  | 3 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  3  |  3  | 0  | x   
SDU              0  |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  0  | 0  | x   

THUNDER!

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Wisco Pig

felixfan

Quote from: DaultonH on February 25, 2018, 10:40:13 am
I dont know if this will work but I found this potential live stream http://www.wccsports.com/ot/archive-events.html

Appreciate the WCC streaming this

with that said, this is the shitiest web design known to man.  Ads everywhere and a pseudo Full Screen button.

Wisco Pig

Gardner, the CF, opens by lining out to Cole in RF on a 1-2 pitch.

Wisco Pig

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

SPAL

ucahogfan

Quote from: HogFansReunited on February 25, 2018, 12:39:34 pm
Dom looked frustrated after that called strike 2.
Completely changed the AB as Fletcher had to protect on 0-2 instead of finding something to drive at 1-1.

Wisco Pig

McGuire, the 1B, stands in next.   He lines out to Gates for the 2nd out.

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

SPAL

tennesseehogwild

Can we please just leave Gates at first the rest of the season!.

Wisco Pig

Collard ends the USD 2nd by flying out to Fletcher in CF.

After 2, Arkansas leads, 3-0.

DaultonH

Quote from: felixfan on February 25, 2018, 12:42:39 pm
Appreciate the WCC streaming this

with that said, this is the shitiest web design known to man.  Ads everywhere and a pseudo Full Screen button.
I didn`t even notice that the full screen button doesn`t work. That is ridiculous.