Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 7 THREAD: #3 Arkansas (5-1, 0-0 SEC) @ San Diego (4-2, 0-0, WCC)

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 25, 2018, 10:28:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Razorbacks#1

3               Bot 4th                   2

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | - |  R  |  H  | E  |LOB
Arkansas      0  | 3 | 0 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  3  |  3  | 0  | x   
SDU              0  | 0 | 2 |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  2  |  4  | 0  | x   

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Wisco Pig

Sprengel has 8 Ks.  That's the 2nd time today he's struck out the side.

As Inman said on the radio, Sprengel's looked unhittable in 3 of the 4 innings.

TebowHater

Ironhawg

Wisco Pig

McGuire opens the bottom of the 4th for USD.   He grounds out to Gates unassisted.

tennesseehogwild

Again I say....Please leave Gates at first rest of the year!

SPAL

I said it last night and I'll say it again.....gates at first, Martin at 3rd. Evan Lee can fit in somewhere.

Wisco Pig

Wisco Pig

Great play by Gates.   (The stat feed never says anything about how good a play it is.)

TebowHater

Wisco Pig

JHGiunta

SPAL

Wisco Pig

Bewley strikes out swinging at a 2-2 pitch.

2 outs and a Torero on 3rd.

Wisco Pig

Herburger, who hit the 2-run HR last time up, grounds out to 1B to end the 4th.

Arkansas leads, 3-2.

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

AHiD

My name...is Jerruh

Ironhawg

Razorbacks#1

3               Top 5th                   2

Arkansas      0  | 3 | 0 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  3  |  3  | 0  | x   
SDU              0  | 0 | 2 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  2  |  5  | 0  | x   

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

TebowHater

I was as big an Evan Lee proponent as anyone dating all the way back to last year, but what Gates brings at 1B / what Lee doesn't bring there, he's got to be our guy at 1B. Awesome job Gates

JHGiunta

Wisco Pig

trippigs

onebadrubi

Quote from: TebowHater on February 25, 2018, 01:24:30 pm
I was as big an Evan Lee proponent as anyone dating all the way back to last year, but what Gates brings at 1B / what Lee doesn't bring there, he's got to be our guy at 1B. Awesome job Gates

Doesn't Lee bring a good bat to the plate though as well? 

Wisco Pig

razCzar

snoblind

TebowHater

Quote from: onebadrubi on February 25, 2018, 01:25:21 pm
Doesn't Lee bring a good bat to the plate though as well?

Yep they both do for sure.

Lee's bat (and eye/base running = run production) were why I was such a big proponent.

Wisco Pig

Biggers leads off the Arkansas 5th by working the count full and then strikes out swinging.

Wisco Pig

Ironhawg

TebowHater

Quote from: Wisco Pig on February 25, 2018, 01:27:43 pm
Biggers leads off the Arkansas 5th by working the count full and then strikes out swinging.

Struck out on ball 4 after a great 9 pitch AB

Wisco Pig

Wisco Pig

SPAL

Wisco Pig

Fletcher bats for the 3rd time today.  He's struck out twice.

Wisco Pig

Balk called on Donatella, and then Cole is sent back to 1st.  Van Horn wants an explanation.

tennesseehogwild

onebadrubi

TebowHater

That balk situation was absurd.

So let's just say a balk was never actually called, fine. How did they have to make Cole go back? Time had not been called so how is that not just a stolen base???

BroyledNutts

Wisco Pig

After the not-balk, Fletcher strikes out looking on a 1-2 pitch.

Fletcher has struggled so far in Cali.

Wisco Pig

Bonfield, 1-2 with a single, bats with two outs.

He works the count even at 2 and then lines out to center.

Hogs lead, 3-2, as we go to the bottom of the 5th.

JHicks3636

JHGiunta

Haha. What a shame! Fan stood up and covered his head with both arms.

Razorbacks#1

3               Bot 5th                   2

Arkansas      0  | 3 | 0 | 0 | 0 |    |    |    |    | -  |  3  |  4  | 0  | x   
SDU              0  | 0 | 2 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  2  |  5  | 0  | x   

THUNDER!

Wisco Pig

Houghtby, the USD shortstop, leads off the 5th and walks on a 3-1 pitch.

JHGiunta