Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 6 THREAD: #3 Arkansas (4-1, 0-0 SEC) @ San Diego State (3-1, 0-0, MW)

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 23, 2018, 10:02:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pudgepork

Let's Go HOGS.   Give us old farts a break. Go up in double digits early

BroyledNutts

An FYI to anyone interested ... Cal Poly was held to just 3 hits in a 5-1 loss to Grand Canyon today at the Tony Gwynn Classic ...

ucahogfan

ucahogfan

Biggers lines a double into the RF corner.  His 1st 2B of the season.

UAGolfer1981

Knot2brite

Quote from: BroyledNutts on February 24, 2018, 08:06:09 pm
An FYI to anyone interested ... Cal Poly was held to just 3 hits in a 5-1 loss to Grand Canyon today at the Tony Gwynn Classic ...
Shot their wad yesterday
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

ucahogfan

Cole hits one on the button, but lines out to CF.  Biggers moves to 3B with 1 out.

Hawgphish

ucahogfan

SDSU appealed to say that Biggers left to early; however, he did not.

ucahogfan

With the Aztecs playing with the infield in, Fletcher hits one about 380 feet into dead center for a sac fly.  Bigger scores.  Fletcher's 8th RBI of the year.

1-0 Hogs.

ucahogfan

Bonfield gets plunked in the rib cage to put a runner on 1B with 2 outs.  However, he won't rub where it hit him.

ucahogfan

Kjerstad just hit one probably 400+, but well foul down the RF line.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

ucahogfan

Kjerstad skies out to LF as it had several seconds of hang time.

Razorbacks#1

1               Bot 1st                   0

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | - |  R  |  H  | E  |LOB
Arkansas       1 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  1  |  1  | 0  | 1   
SDSU                |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  0  | 0  | 0   

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

War Boar

ucahogfan

Escobedo blown away by some high, stanky cheese.  Campbell's 1st K.

Woodland Pork CO

Anyone else having trouble with the Gameday app audio broadcast?  Never had trouble before and now it gives me an error saying I do not have permission.

ucahogfan

Hensley, the 6 foot 6 inch SS, flies out to Cole about 10 feet in front of the track in RF.  F9.

rightdp

Quote from: Woodland Pork CO on February 24, 2018, 08:17:16 pm
Anyone else having trouble with the Gameday app audio broadcast?  Never had trouble before and now it gives me an error saying I do not have permission.

Doesn't work for me either.  I'm using the tunein app.

GuyGatlin

I'm having the same problem.  Tried to find it on iHeartRadio unsuccessfully.

Knot2brite

Quote from: ucahogfan on February 24, 2018, 08:17:55 pm
Hensley, the 6 foot 6 inch SS, flies out to Cole about 10 feet in front of the track in RF.  F9.
That is a very large short stop
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

ucahogfan

Calabuig works the count full, and he chases some cheese at eye level.  Campbell's 2nd K.

Dropkick

Razorbacks#1

1               Top 2nd                   0

Arkansas       1 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  1  |  1  | 0  | 1   
SDSU             0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  0  | 0  | 0   

THUNDER!

BroyledNutts

Funny how hitters know that pitch is eye level, yet they can't help but swing ...

hawgrunner

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

ucahogfan

Shaddy flies out to the RF in RCF.  So far all Hogs have hit the ball in the air.

ucahogfan

Gates crushes one, but is caught on the track by the RF.  2nd time he has been gotten by the marine layer.

trippigs

ucahogfan

Aaron Fitt

@aaronfitt
3m
3 minutes ago

Isaiah Campbell fans 2 in a 1-2-3 first for @RazorbackBSB. Dave Van Horn sounded awfully excited talking about Campbell before the game - he's got pitchability and big stuff. Up to 90-94 in the first, both Ks came on high heat at 93. #mlbdraft

Razorbacks#1

1               Bot 2nd                   0

Arkansas       1 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  1  |  1  | 0  | 1   
SDSU             0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  0  | 0  | 0   

THUNDER!

ucahogfan

Nevarez runs the count full, and he pops out to grass just on the OF grass.  Shaddy was right next to him trying to call him off.

ucahogfan

Verdon grounds a 2B down the RF line just past the diving glove of Gates.

ucahogfan

Bible, who is currently in a battle with Hodgkin's lymphoma, grounds out 4-3 as the runner moves to 3B with 2 outs.

ucahogfan

For those trying to listen on the Razorback Gameday app, I just got a notification on my phone that the audio issue has been fixed.

ucahogfan

Razorbacks#1

1               Top 3rd                   0

Arkansas       1 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  1  |  1  | 0  | 1   
SDSU             0 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  1  | 0  | 1   

THUNDER!

Maddhog

"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

ucahogfan

ucahogfan

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005