Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 4 THREAD: #2 Arkansas (3-0, 0-0 SEC) vs #26 Arizona (3-0, 0-0 Pac 12)

Started by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, February 19, 2018, 06:46:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgrunner

JHicks3636

Cannon starts with a strike, grounds into the 6-4-3 DP to end the inning

0-0 after 2

Razorbacks#1

0               Top 3rd                   0

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | - |  R  |  H  | E  |LOB
Arkansas      0  | 0|    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  0  | 0  | 0   
Arizona         0 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  0  | 0  | 0   
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

rogersvillemohog

Quote from: razCzar on February 21, 2018, 09:32:54 pm
So you're there?
Haven't heard any Hog Calls lol

Sounds like not much to hear as it is. They must have Phil in a soundproof room. Kind of odd not having a color guy either. They're going to have to switch it up and get Bubba to go on road trips. Lots of dead air on the broadcast. Not Phil's fault, but very odd for sure.
Arkansas Football: It's the players running through the A, Hog Hats, and Big Red. It's more than 70,000 fans calling, "WOO PIG SOOIE!"

Arkansas Football: It's the State of Arkansas banding together behind one team, and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are... chosen. They wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks.

Together we stand as tall as the towers of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walk. And our blood flows Razorbacks Red. For 100 years we've been Hogwild and today we continue the tradition.

We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

AHiD

My name...is Jerruh

hawgrunner

Quote from: razorpimp on February 21, 2018, 09:36:31 pm
Awesome hawg....way to represent

Got tickets for the whole family and daughter's boyfriend too!   ;)

JHicks3636

In the Arkansas 3rd we bring up

7. Gates     .500
8. Shaddy  .571
9. Wilson    .600

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

CJ HOG

WPS! Way to turn two...

Need some baserunners to get this started...

razCzar

Quote from: rogersvillemohog on February 21, 2018, 09:37:12 pm
Sounds like not much to hear as it is. They must have Phil in a soundproof room. Kind of odd not having a color guy either. They're going to have to switch it up and get Bubba to go on road trips. Lots of dead air on the broadcast. Not Phil's fault, but very odd for sure.
Rarely a color guy for road games... but it would be nice.

JHicks3636

Gates 0-1, 1-1, 2-1, 2-2, 3-2, then is the 4th K victim in a row

War Boar

Quote from: rogersvillemohog on February 21, 2018, 09:37:12 pm

This is my first time listening to the broadcast on the app and it is definitely odd not hearing any background noise.

JHicks3636

ucahogfan

JHicks3636

Wilson grounds out to 2B on the first pitch to end the K streak at 5

0-0 after 2 1/2

ucahogfan

Quote from: Amityvillehogger on February 21, 2018, 09:38:37 pm
What's Murphy's velo tonight
TV doesn't show it, but it looks in the 90-92 range.  Don't have a baseline, but that is what I would assume.

CJ HOG

Quote from: HogFansReunited on February 21, 2018, 09:37:06 pm
I agree that it sounds so odd with no game or crowd noise.

I searched for another broadcast, no luck. Phil could at least mimic contact with props like they did in the old days. Not that there's much contact to replicate, lol.

Razorbacks#1

0               Bot 3rd                   0

Arkansas      0  | 0| 0 |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  0  | 0  | 0   
Arizona         0 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  0  | 0  | 0   
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: ucahogfan on February 21, 2018, 09:42:34 pm
TV doesn't show it, but it looks in the 90-92 range.  Don't have a baseline, but that is what I would assume.

Thanks. Seen several twitter comments about his velo being noticeably higher.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

jfred59

Quote from: CJ HOG on February 21, 2018, 09:42:53 pm
I searched for another broadcast, no luck. Phil could at least mimic contact with props like they did in the old days. Not that there's much contact to replicate, lol.

Well at least its Razorback baseball....Scott is not all bad

JHicks3636

In the Desert Dwellers' 3rd

7. Benson  .143
8. Fraizer   .143
9. Moniot   .000

MissippHog

Although I can't see the Zona pitcher (listening on mobile app,) I'm imagining him looking like a young Hershiser up there mowing us down.  Gracious!

BroyledNutts

Quote from: MissippHog on February 21, 2018, 09:44:24 pm
Although I can't see the Zona pitcher (listening on mobile app,) I'm imagining him looking like a young Hershiser up there mowing us down.  Gracious!

Razorback Kriptonite - crafty left hander

rogersvillemohog

Quote from: CJ HOG on February 21, 2018, 09:42:53 pm

Arkansas Football: It's the players running through the A, Hog Hats, and Big Red. It's more than 70,000 fans calling, "WOO PIG SOOIE!"

Arkansas Football: It's the State of Arkansas banding together behind one team, and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are... chosen. They wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks.

Together we stand as tall as the towers of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walk. And our blood flows Razorbacks Red. For 100 years we've been Hogwild and today we continue the tradition.

We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

JHicks3636

CJ HOG

Quote from: jfred59 on February 21, 2018, 09:44:10 pm
Well at least its Razorback baseball....Scott is not all bad

No doubt, I'm still listening intently. Go Hogs!

JHicks3636

Kevin

Listening in North Carolina.   Feel like my dad in the 1970's listening to the hogs on transistor radio
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

JHicks3636

Hog in Iowa

The border town shook my hand, it was the gateway to some other land.
The border town is the great divide, just the gateway to some other side.
I got to get across. ~ Chris Whitley

tennesseehogwild

Whewww! Fletcher was up against wall to make catch radio guy said

Razorbacks#1

0               Top 4th                   0

Arkansas      0  | 0| 0 |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  0  | 0  | 0   
Arizona         0 | 0 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  0  | 0  | 0   

THUNDER!

JHicks3636

We need to get it going in the 4th with

1. Biggers   0-1
2. Fletcher  0-1
3. Cole       0-1

ucahogfan

BroyledNutts

Wisco Pig

31 pitches for Murphy through 3 innings.  Can't get much more efficient.

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

CJ HOG

Good catch Dom...

This pace keeps up and I won't even have to stay up past my bedtime... So long as we win in 9.

razCzar

Quote from: Kevin on February 21, 2018, 09:48:00 pm
Listening in North Carolina.   Feel like my dad in the 1970's listening to the hogs on transistor radio
Suffer, baby.   ;)

JHicks3636

Biggers is the first batter to bat for the second time in the game, takes a ball, 2-0, 3-0, 3-1, grounds out to 2B

JHicks3636

hogfaninmo

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

JHicks3636

Cole starts with a strike, 0-2, flies out to center for the 2nd time tonight.

0-0 after 3 1/2

ucahogfan

Fletcher hit that one well, but got out just in front of it and the ball just hung up and didn't carry a ton.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

0               Bot 4th                   0

Arkansas      0  | 0| 0 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  0  | 0  | 0   
Arizona         0 | 0 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  0  | 0  | 0   

THUNDER!