Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Good Win

Started by greenEGnHAWGS, February 10, 2018, 09:43:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

greenEGnHAWGS

I know that Vandy's record sucks, but they did beat TCU and should've beat Kentucky instead took em to OT and lost. So they had potential to beat us if we didn't show up. But after a start that just made me throw my arms up in the air several times, they started clicking and took control.

We still have a tough road ahead so I hope they continue to play hard, but tonight was VERY enjoyable for me to watch my Hogs! Let's keep it going and Woo Pig Sooie!
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

razorbackchamps94

Kentucky is not very good

pigture perfect

Any win is a good win.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

panhandlepig

Every win is a good thing.  Every time we lose is a bad thing.  This team needs to go into every game thinking we HAVE to win this game or it's over.

Go Hogs.

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: razorbackchamps94 on February 10, 2018, 10:35:45 pm
Kentucky is not very good

Maybe not, but no matter what, a win over them will always catch the eyes of the playoff committee.
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?