Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

More Interesting B-ball Stats

Started by BoarEd, February 10, 2018, 09:41:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BoarEd

Mike Anderson has a better record than John Calipari and has done so with less talent.

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: BoarEd on February 10, 2018, 09:41:46 pm
Mike Anderson has a better record than John Calipari and has done so with less talent.

That's because Calipari isn't a great coach. Heck head to head I believe mike Anderson is I think 3 games behind him.  This is a guy that every game he plays he has the more talented team than 95% of the teams he plays. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Bogghawg

Could seniors verses freshmen have anything to do with it?  Not trying to be smamry. Real question.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Bogghawg on February 10, 2018, 10:17:36 pm
Could seniors verses freshmen have anything to do with it?  Not trying to be smamry. Real question.
bad roster situation for Calipari then, his fault if he knows he gets to many 1 and dones, he's gotta get a few guys that he knows will be really good 3 and 4 year players
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

HiggiePiggy

He got a bad batch this year.  If that happen then they will not be a good team because he isn't a great coach.  He is a guy that gets great talent and if they don't work well together you see how average of a coach he is. 

hogsanity

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on February 10, 2018, 10:54:31 pm
He got a bad batch this year.  If that happen then they will not be a good team because he isn't a great coach.  He is a guy that gets great talent and if they don't work well together you see how average of a coach he is. 

As opposed to getting good talent and if they dont work well together you see how average of a coach he is. That could probably describe 275 or more of the coaches in d1.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: hogsanity on February 10, 2018, 10:58:40 pm
As opposed to getting good talent and if they dont work well together you see how average of a coach he is. That could probably describe 275 or more of the coaches in d1.

There are many coaches in my opinion that would be able to do as good as cal every year. Probably more than half the league if they were able to cheat and get the talent he has every year.   There are many coaches that would destroy the league with the talent he gets every single year. 

raz1965

Players win games, thats the real facts of BB .Mike an Cal are both quality coaches , give either coaches the best players in the country an both win a National Championship.