Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gabe Osabuohien?

Started by HeyHogs, February 06, 2018, 07:54:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HeyHogs

Did he just become eligible?  Have not seen him before.

pa_rob424

No he played earlier in the year during  non-conference games. He didn't play in SEC games until tonight I believe.

hawgball40

he's from toronto. played at southwest christian in little rock. was a 3 star recruit. he's played, but only in a few games early in the season and against weaker competition. This is the first time seeing him get major minutes against a quality opponent(if you consider SC quality that is)

TebowHater

I assumed this thread was in jest haha

FineAsSwine

Quote from: hawgball40 on February 06, 2018, 08:10:53 pm
he's from toronto. played at southwest christian in little rock. was a 3 star recruit. he's played, but only in a few games early in the season and against weaker competition. This is the first time seeing him get major minutes against a quality opponent(if you consider SC quality that is)

They whipped Florida on the road a few weeks ago.
Hogs up! Covid down!

FATHAWG08

Am I the only one who noticed this team in the 2nd half played like they did earlier in the year. What was Different? The Freshmen came in and gave this team energy & the players that weren't available at the first of the year watched.
I love off season Football!!

hogsmash12

Quote from: FATHAWG08 on February 06, 2018, 08:15:59 pm
Am I the only one who noticed this team in the 2nd half played like they did earlier in the year. What was Different? The Freshmen came in and gave this team energy & the players that weren't available at the first of the year watched.

I sure noticed it and Gabe's defensive intensity sparked it.  That's a freshman that's been riding the pine showing everyone else how to play defense.  Surely Mike is going to give this guy more minutes.

HogInThaGrove

Quote from: hogsmash12 on February 06, 2018, 08:19:17 pm
I sure noticed it and Gabe's defensive intensity sparked it.  That's a freshman that's been riding the pine showing everyone else how to play defense.  Surely Mike is going to give this guy more minutes.

LOL.  Nope.  Bet Thomas plays the lions share of the minutes next game and Gabe gets less than 5 if any at all.

hawgball40

Quote from: FineAsSwine on February 06, 2018, 08:13:24 pm
That's because florida is bipolar, much like the hogs

onebadrubi

Beard, cook, and Thomas didn't get many minutes in the second half. 

hogsanity

Quote from: FineAsSwine on February 06, 2018, 08:13:24 pm

Loyola beat Florida at Florida too.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

HawgTrough

the refs backed off the whistle a bit in the second half. Lack of tick tack calls let ARK get in a groove and cause disruption.

They were calling everything in the first half, then settled in
WPS

Letsroll1200

Quote from: hawgball40 on February 07, 2018, 10:11:40 am
That's because florida is bipolar, much like the hogs

Everybody in the SEC is bipolar outside of Auburn and Tennessee. What's your point?

mhuff

What is the name of SWC center or PF from Canada. Noel somebody. I thought we were interested in him ,but I haven't heard anything about how his season is going.

hawgball40

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on February 07, 2018, 10:38:12 am
Everybody in the SEC is bipolar outside of Auburn and Tennessee. What's your point?
why you lames always so butthurt when someone speaks the truth. smh

hawkhawg

Quote from: mhuff on February 07, 2018, 10:43:45 am
What is the name of SWC center or PF from Canada. Noel somebody. I thought we were interested in him ,but I haven't heard anything about how his season is going.

Jahbril Price-Noel is 6-7 200 lbs but he is a guard.

TNhawgfan

Quote from: onebadrubi on February 07, 2018, 10:15:54 am
Beard, cook, and Thomas didn't get many minutes in the second half.
We seem to always play better the fewer minutes beard and cook get. Even in games we lose, we'll make a run to get back in it when those two are on the bench
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol