Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

HardingHog

razorpimp

He wasn't coming to Arkansas....enjoy playing for that D-bag in College Station

The_Iceman

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Quote from: The_Iceman on January 28, 2018, 02:03:25 pm
Ouch. Bad loss there.
What loss?  He was never coming here.  Best of luck (until you face the Hogs) to a fine young man from a great family...
If at first you don't succeed,
then skydiving is not for you...

ricepig

Quote from: The_Iceman on January 28, 2018, 02:03:25 pm
Ouch. Bad loss there.

He was going to ND until aTm took Elko, thus to aTm.

Bkhardicars

Hope Jerry fires Raleigh now..

HogHomer

nwahogs

Still early. Plenty of time to change his mind

JaketheSnake

We probably had a chance if we kept CBB around. 

TX HOG

Quote from: nwahogs on January 28, 2018, 02:52:23 pm
Still early. Plenty of time to change his mind

My thoughts as well. Just can't help but think Mr. Williams(dad) will like CCM

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Hogforlife

Quote from: Bkhardicars on January 28, 2018, 02:31:17 pm
Was there for a short internship, is back on the hill finishing his degree. What you posted was uncalled for.

ricepig

Quote from: Bkhardicars on January 28, 2018, 02:31:17 pm

We'd be in much better shape if Jerry was to fire Chavis and hire Elko......

Muskliketusk

Smoking Aggie like a pack a Kools will get his attention. Jimbo ain't ready for the SEC West
Our father who art in Heaven, Razorbacks be thy name. For the games we've won and battles done, on the road as it is at home. Give us this day our weekly win and forgive us our turnovers as we defeat those that play against us. Lead us not into devastation, but deliver us a title. For thine is the program, the pride and the Hogs, Amen.

-prayer I say every gameday.

SSFrazorback

JIPorker

McDonalds can replace him with a Roomba.

King Kong

Snout team

He wasn't coming here either way.  I hate to see him playing for the opposition but gotta respect this kid and his family. 
The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

RME

Quote from: JaketheSnake on January 28, 2018, 02:58:28 pm
We probably had a chance if we kept CBB around.

I'll take losing one recruit over keeping around a poor coach to possibly land said recruit.

gmarv54

Quote from: Hogforlife on January 28, 2018, 03:16:55 pm
Was there for a short internship, is back on the hill finishing his degree. What you posted was uncalled for.
yes it was.....

ChicoHog

I was hoping he'd pick Stanford or ND if it wasn't us.  Cannot root for him at A&M. 

ifghog

BB ruined any chance we had for him with his treatment of his brother.

pigroots

Commits to the Aggies....was hoping he'd be a hog.

pigroots

Commits to the Aggies....was hoping he'd be a hog.

RazorPiggie

downsouthhawg72

Haven't seen this posted. If so delete....Guess his brother being at Ark don't matter to much.
http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/22243407/brian-williams-verbally-commits-texas-am
DownSouthHawg

Pig in the Pokey

Dude didnt even have us in his top 5.

"Brian Williams, the No. 13-ranked junior in the country, committed to Texas A&M over Texas, Stanford and Notre Dame, becoming the first big get for Fisher since he took over in College Station."
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

SemperHawg

Good for him, mostly I hate that we have to play against him.  Maybe little brother wanting to step out and do his own thing. RWIII is beloved by our fan base, no matter how big of a recruit he is, he knew he was walking in here day one as "Raliegh's little brother"

tphog

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 30, 2018, 02:24:05 pm
Dude didnt even have us in his top 5.

"Brian Williams, the No. 13-ranked junior in the country, committed to Texas A&M over Texas, Stanford and Notre Dame, becoming the first big get for Fisher since he took over in College Station."

It's possibke that he DID have us in his top 5. That's only 4 schools.....
Everybody saying well we knew before PRJ. A blind man could see we were gonna fire Jeff.

At some point, a man who is friends with David Allan Coe, Hank 3, Phil Anselmo, Dax Riggs, men who are a phone call away...a man who is family with Willie Nelson AND Johnny Cash, a man who has stood on stage and sang Folsom Prison Blues with the Legendary Shack Shakes and I ain't never with BR5-49...a man who strolled in to Tuscaloosa Alabama with my pistols by my side and wiaked away one of their homecoming queens and now she resides right beside me in a compound on the Southside of a mountain in Newton County by God Arkansas...a man who has shook hands with Kamala and Abdullah the Butcher.....and a man who is a member of Ducks Unlimited, the hokey hotrodders, the NRA and the national.quilting society...well he will be taken seriously.

If I can take on the gumps for their homecoming queen....well

PRJ

rljjr

Quote from: EASYBONE1 on January 30, 2018, 02:03:55 pm
Haven't seen this posted. If so delete....Guess his brother being at Ark don't matter to much.
http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/22243407/brian-williams-verbally-commits-texas-am

Not intending to be harsh with this question. If you have siblings are you just like them? I'm happy for BWill and hope he has a great career except when playing us.

Athog

Quote from: EASYBONE1 on January 30, 2018, 02:03:55 pm

When B.B. left so did our chance!

247Hog

Quote from: Athog on January 30, 2018, 04:35:23 pm

Would love to have Brian Williams be a Hog but their is not a single recruit worth keeping CBB over.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

King Kong

Quote from: Athog on January 30, 2018, 04:35:23 pm

No. He was already not coming at that point.

hoglady

Quote from: 247Hog on January 30, 2018, 04:55:27 pm
Would love to have Brian Williams be a Hog but their is not a single recruit worth keeping CBB over.

I certainly agree with this line of thinking.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

The_Bionic_Pig

He followed Note Dame's Defensive Coordinator to Texas A&M
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*