Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will Coach Morris have his own jellygate?

Started by The OTR, January 26, 2018, 06:34:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

twistitup

Quote from: Al Boarland on January 27, 2018, 02:44:37 pm
When/if some losses pile up people will dig up all kinds of things to complain about.

Or if they serve the Frito Pie w a fork...

#sporkgate

Hopefully, along w Frito Pie, they have Razorback Sporks available at merch table(no front facing hog)
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

PorkSoda

Quote from: twistitup on January 27, 2018, 03:54:52 pm
Or if they serve the Frito Pie w a fork...

#sporkgate

Hopefully, along w Frito Pie, they have Razorback Sporks available at merch table(no front facing hog)
if the put the normal left facing hog on a fork it will be upside if used by a left handed person.  that would distorting our trademark along with discriminating against left handed people.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

twistitup

Quote from: PorkSoda on January 27, 2018, 05:44:12 pm
if the put the normal left facing hog on a fork it will be upside if used by a left handed person.  that would distorting our trademark along with discriminating against left handed people.

on the handle....a small Razorback Medallion on the end - some fancy spork action

PorkSoda

Quote from: twistitup on January 27, 2018, 07:40:14 pm
on the handle....a small Razorback Medallion on the end - some fancy spork action
okay, I suppose that would work.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

twistitup

Quote from: PorkSoda on January 27, 2018, 07:54:17 pm
okay, I suppose that would work.

I'm thinking something to be passed down through the generations....kids will someday say: "Grandpa gave me the Razorback Spork on my 18 birthday - one of the best memories of my life - he didn't think I could handle the power of the family spork until 18, up until that point I just used plastic"

It's all about making memories

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Al Boarland on January 27, 2018, 02:44:37 pm
When/if some losses pile up people will dig up all kinds of things to complain about.

Heck, why wait for some losses? People were complaining before the first press conference.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Pancetta

Quote from: twistitup on January 27, 2018, 07:59:28 pm
I'm thinking something to be passed down through the generations....kids will someday say: "Grandpa gave me the Razorback Spork on my 18 birthday - one of the best memories of my life - he didn't think I could handle the power of the family spork until 18, up until that point I just used plastic"

It's all about making memories

Everyone can bang them on the bleachers ala the MSU cowbells.  70,000 sporks would make a he11 of a lot of racket
Jump Ball / Re: Time to hit the panic button?
January 06, 2022, 05:32:59 pm
Nah. Every single transfer can score. The shots will come once the pecking order gets sorted out.
Pancetta

twistitup

Quote from: Pancetta on January 29, 2018, 11:31:03 am
Everyone can bang them on the bleachers ala the MSU cowbells.  70,000 sporks would make a he11 of a lot of racket

Helluva idea!!

The Spork Brigade