Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Unofficial national championship thread

Started by elksnort, January 08, 2018, 06:56:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

elksnort

Folks let's not make this political this is college football is a lot of fun

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: k.c.hawg on January 08, 2018, 08:01:42 pm
So they made the players miss the National Anthem to protect Trump from possible butt hurt. Think that's crap since the teams were on the field last year. Most likely an executive order.

Those cheers for him must have been really hard for you. 

Hurts is horrible qb. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

k.c.hawg

Quote from: elksnort on January 08, 2018, 08:06:46 pm
I'm pretty sure college football teams are never on the field for the national anthem.

They were last year, plenty of videos of Bama and Clemson kids with hands on heart singing along with Little Big Town.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wns9i83CZWM

Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

Pigsknuckles

"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

k.c.hawg

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on January 08, 2018, 08:11:23 pm
Those cheers for him must have been really hard for you. 

Hurts is horrible qb. 

Wasn't hard for me at all. I've got very little political left in me at age 59. That's for the people with young children that will endure this earth another 60 years. I think it's crap because it should be the players night, not a political ad.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

HighcountryHog

no bumps, no fat chicks

elksnort

Anyway you Ding Dongs should be watching ESPN news and the coaches talking about the game it's really interesting. David cutcliffe is a darn smart guy

k.c.hawg

Quote from: elksnort on January 08, 2018, 08:16:10 pm
Anyway you Ding Dongs should be watching ESPN news and the coaches talking about the game it's really interesting. David cutcliffe is a darn smart guy

Kind of hoped that guy would take the Tenner job......think he might have given Fla and Ga a PIA to deal with. Then again he might have added another PIA for us.

elksnort

Quote from: k.c.hawg on January 08, 2018, 08:19:11 pm
Kind of hoped that guy would take the Tenner job......think he might have given Fla and Ga a PIA to deal with. Then again he might have added another PIA for us.
he is very enjoyable to listen to ask are the other coaches that are on this program

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

k.c.hawg

Atlhogfan1

Not sure Hurts can pass well enough to beat this UGa defense if they get down two scores. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

elksnort

Quote from: alohawg on January 08, 2018, 08:21:49 pm
Great pass by the frosh qb.
Fromm is representative of athletes that just got it he just doesn't seem to get rattled

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

Atlhogfan1

IronHog

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on January 08, 2018, 08:30:14 pm
Hurts is a very good RB

He's not much QB

They need to run him more if they're gonna play him
Cause he's a liability otherwise
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

elksnort

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on January 08, 2018, 08:30:14 pm
Hurts is a very good RB
Yes.

Against the really good defense Alabama's offense looks rather pedestrian

alohawg

If the dawgs can get 7 here, a little doubt will creep into the bama faithful.
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Pudgepork

Bout time for a fire saban thread on the bama boards

Atlhogfan1

Hurts may cost Saban at least two NC's.  D may have to score.

lakecityhog

QUARTERBACKS win championships, PERIOD!!! Once in a blue moon a team can win with defense alone, but MOST of the time the team with the best QB wins!

Right now Georgia has the BEST  QB in college football and they are going to be TOUGH for the next 2 years!

What will this kid be like as a junior???

Buff

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on January 08, 2018, 08:34:09 pm

Hurts won't start next year

HogPharmer

Quote from: elksnort on January 08, 2018, 07:55:04 pm
Got to give Chaney credit he seems to be calling a pretty good game that's far

Too bad we can't get an OC like that here.
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

HogPharmer

Quote from: elksnort on January 08, 2018, 08:11:13 pm
Folks let's not make this political this is college football is a lot of fun

Last game of the year. Can't hold anything back now.
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Atlhogfan1

elksnort

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on January 08, 2018, 08:34:09 pm
And yet it is just6-0 banners defense is so good but they might be able to win it even with a lackluster offense

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: elksnort on January 08, 2018, 08:38:56 pm
And yet it is just6-0 banners defense is so good but they might be able to win it even with a lackluster offense

Yep.  One big run.  One busted coverage by UGa.  But Hurts is awful. 

elksnort

Quote from: HogPharmer on January 08, 2018, 08:36:17 pm
Too bad we can't get an OC like that here.
ha, I know. And I was one of those calling him a fat ass

elksnort

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on January 08, 2018, 08:39:39 pm
Yep.  One big run.  One busted coverage by UGa.  But Hurts is awful. 
like someone else just posted do you really think he'll be the starter next year?

hawgon

Atlhogfan1

Fr made a mistake and got lucky.  UGa's night so far. 

Pigsknuckles

Whoever ends up being our announced DC needs to study the defensive play of this game.

RaisinHog

Quote from: lakecityhog on January 08, 2018, 08:35:22 pm
QUARTERBACKS win championships, PERIOD!!! Once in a blue moon a team can win with defense alone, but MOST of the time the team with the best QB wins!

Right now Georgia has the BEST  QB in college football and they are going to be TOUGH for the next 2 years!

What will this kid be like as a junior???

You can't be serious .. these are probably two of the worse qbs too ever be in a championship game

alohawg

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on January 08, 2018, 08:43:20 pm
Fr made a mistake and got lucky.  UGa's night so far. 

Better to be lucky sometimes.
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

rtr

The more smites the more intelligent I get.

hawgon

elksnort

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

rtr

This reminds me of Bama-LSU BCSNCG.  Only Bama looks like LSU.

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Pigsknuckles

Would hate to be in the
Bama locker room at halftime.

alohawg

I would try to get my fastest back to the edge.
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Bubba's Bruisers

Bama can't shake the low IQ passing game.  Hurts is not a dual threat QB.  He's a runner, nothing more.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Pigsknuckles

rtr

Atlhogfan1

Chaney called a great half.  Out Bama Bama.