Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nafoom weighs in on HV and CM

Started by hoggusamoungus, December 08, 2017, 10:25:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

rljjr

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on December 09, 2017, 07:05:39 am
Sounds a little familiar huh........................... Even when I lived in other places there were usually differences between peoples thoughts regionally or geographically. In Virginia for example it is more three ways. East coast, Northern DC urban and then the Blue Ridge/Appalachia/Shenandoah valley.

So true about Virginia. I have lived up here in Northern VA (not far from DC) for many years now and I would say you're exactly right. The DC area folks are mostly transplants from across the country and every other nation on earth. The Coastal residents all have their own culture and the mountainous areas are what remind me more of the actual South.

David†

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Wild Bill Hog on December 09, 2017, 08:10:30 am
Not really the same as our NWA VS the rest of AR stuff we spew on here.  I'm talking about the sort of attitude that leads people to look down on other people, to not seek employment in other locations of the state, and lots more.  My son has been in NWA for almost 20 years, and I live in Pulaski County.  We land zingers on one another along, but it's not serious like I'm talking about in MS.

I've lived and worked in northern MS. It is the same as that you mention in Arkansas to SOME folks.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

okrazorback

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on December 08, 2017, 03:40:29 pm
Uncanny isn't it.

Speaking of Nutt, I'm not a fan of his, but I do wish we had gotten someone better than him after firing him. Oh wait we did but we didn't wait long to fire him. Thank you Jeff.

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: okrazorback on December 09, 2017, 10:57:45 am
Speaking of Nutt, I'm not a fan of his, but I do wish we had gotten someone better than him after firing him. Oh wait we did but we didn't wait long to fire him. Thank you Jeff.

+1.000

wildhogman

Quote from: okrazorback on December 09, 2017, 10:57:45 am
It will be interesting to watch what your hero does this year at Looserville. In the mean time it is my hope as it was when CBB first came. Chad Morris will make people forget petrino or even why he was fired.