Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chavis for DC

Started by Cementhog, December 08, 2017, 09:25:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Cementhog

With the turnover in aTm and CCM's connections to Texas, maybe he has reached out to Chavis? That would be a home run hire....thoughts?
Little Lebowski Urban Achiever Class of 86

elviscat

Chavis, is getting too old.

BOAR_N2BWILD

Chavis is good but worries me. He got exposed somewhat this year. The Hogs put up 43 points on him this year and we did not exactly set the world on fire offensively.
Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

rljjr

He's too old and doesn't like to recruit according to many of the Hogville experts. What turns me off is that he hasn't had a great defense the last couple of years and I'd rather have somebody younger and hungrier. I think he's losing his passion for the game.

ChicoHog

Quote from: rljjr on December 08, 2017, 09:33:11 am
He's too old and doesn't like to recruit according to many of the Hogville experts. What turns me off is that he hasn't had a great defense the last couple of years and I'd rather have somebody younger and hungrier. I think he's losing his passion for the game.
Totally agree.  he reminds of Walter Matthau in Grumpy Old men!   No personality. 

JONAS

Quote from: elviscat on December 08, 2017, 09:27:03 am
Chavis, is getting too old.

Yep.  Would rather have someone younger.

rhog1

Read some LSU opinions of the guy it is not favorable. They will tell you about 3rd and Chavis quick. We can do better. Plus from what I have seen he hates recruiting.

geauxhogwilde

3rd and chavis followed him to A&M.  His defenses are NOT what we need.  Even worse, he would not be a good fit with a young, high-energy staff.

jackflash

chavis is a good DC but think we need someone younger

hawginbigd1

JC didn't impress me at aTm, thought he was a genius but apparently it was all them corn dogs that made him so good.

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli