Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Whichever one of you guys came up with Pork Chopper

Started by OneLardAlmighty, December 08, 2017, 08:58:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BOAR_N2BWILD

Heard someone on DTS suggest naming the chopper "Touchdown Arkansas" and on the bottom "Oh My"
I think it would be great!
Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

theFlyingHog

Quote from: Sivad on December 08, 2017, 07:04:07 pm
KARK suggested "Whirly Hog" last night.
Sounds like something someone who wakes up with a dead guy in a dog collar in the hot tub after a night of blow would come up with

rogers-hog

Quote from: Chris Ryan on December 08, 2017, 01:34:28 pm
If he gets another helicopter, I would prefer Woo Pig Huey.
I thought porkchopper was unbeatable but damn if you didn't top it. +1
Dilly Dilly!!!!

NuttinItUp

PORKULATOR

I hope they just go ahead and name it Pork Chopper and that's it. Its a great idea and Has him I is kind of a Rockstar for thinking of in first.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

ChopSooie

hogfaninrogers

Pork chopper is dumb dumb dumb, now RAZOR FORCE ONE !!! That's way better

NuttinItUp

hogfaninrogers

hogfaninrogers

Oh I get it, he's showing up to cut the heads off all future Hog recruits ,so therefore pork chopper makes perfect sense, or he's a barbecue catering service,stupid

hogfaninrogers

pork chopper 👎 sounds like pork chop (meat)😵RAZOR FORCE ONE sounds presidential and there's a good chance it may kick your ass 😀😜👍

redeye

Quote from: Hankweb on December 08, 2017, 10:34:23 am
Hmmmm..dunno...
Too easily mistaken for Petrino's ride?

Yea, that was my first thought, after reading the title.  It needs to be Pork Chopter.

hogfaninrogers

Same people that came up with nuttin but fun,  we didn't come here to paint, and # uncommon  keep coming up with the same old crap that sounds cartoonish,  razor force one or Hog force one sounds like somebody means business,we are either coming for you or come in at you , that's the razors edge

HogShat

I think Pork Chopper is a little corny but who cares it is all in fun. Personally like the poster above I thought HogForce 1 was pretty edgy.