Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Special Teams Coordinator

Started by twistitup, December 08, 2017, 07:35:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

twistitup

I've always thought Special Teams should be emphasized more under CBB...hopefully CCM brings in a Special Teams Coordinator to take care of these duties.

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

Snout team

I agree.  And I hope he is a superb recruiter.
The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

ricepig

With the 10th assistant being added in January, I'm sure it will be taken care of.

jcbville

Quote from: ricepig on December 08, 2017, 07:40:04 am
With the 10th assistant being added in January, I'm sure it will be taken care of.

Tim Harris

Quote from: ricepig on December 08, 2017, 07:40:04 am

This was his quote in the 247 article.

As for the 10th assistant coach, which will be implemented next month, Morris is still undecided how he'll fill that spot.

He said he might hire someone who doubles as a special teams and defensive position coach, giving him five assistants on each side of the ball, but also didn't rule out hiring a full-time special teams coordinator.

DeltaBoy

I want a full time guy who will have us rocken.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

twistitup

Special Teams can't be on the back burner
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....