Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nothing says #hammerdown quite like......

Started by trphog, December 07, 2017, 10:30:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

trphog

Großer Kriegschwein

This is my non-signature signature.

Hogindasticks

dibuzop

Pork Twain

Please no.  It looks malnourished and trashy
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

3kgthog

Quote from: Pork Twain on December 08, 2017, 01:43:56 am

So, update him like they did the running Hog's eyes several years ago.

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

Hog N Bama

OneTuskOverTheLine™

YES... That's the freaking point... You want a 1/2 rabid, raw boned, steely eyed, tooth sharpened scrawny but fast as the devil killing machine..!
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

I bet you often wonder why people get so mad when you speak...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

I didn't realize anyone opposed slobbering hog. It's like meeting flat earthers.

greenEGnHAWGS

I love the slobbering hog...but please no. I love our current logo and it feels more like THIS modern team.
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

GoHogzzGo

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on December 08, 2017, 06:59:27 am
YES... That's the freaking point... You want a 1/2 rabid, raw boned, steely eyed, tooth sharpened scrawny but fast as the devil killing machine..!

Pretty sure you could sell me a used paper bag after that comment. Some quality word smithing right there. Well said.

Don't know how I felt about slobbering hog before but modern update would be cool.
Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on December 08, 2017, 07:04:03 am
I love the slobbering hog...but please no. I love our current logo and it feels more like THIS modern team.

Well the first team that played in that arena with that logo would beat this "modern" team big.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Snout team

The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

Hogberry Snortcake

Slobberin' Hog.  There is no substitute. 

rljjr

Quote from: Karma on December 08, 2017, 07:02:10 am
I didn't realize anyone opposed slobbering hog. It's like meeting flat earthers.
Ha!

Little Lady Back

#NolanRichardsonCourt

Hou-Hog

Simple Swineman

Slobbering hog IS the Razorback basketball brand. That's just one more thing that Long never embraced about Arkansas. Bring it back.

SoonerSooie

Our "modern team" has not worked out very well. Just saying

311Hog

Razorback Pastor

I grew up hating that thing. I KNOW, "blasphemy" but, that thing looks like a cartoon character. I want something that look MEAN!

And I know I'm going to get smited and I probably deserve it. My dad would smite the mess out of me if he were here and, not just on Hogville.
I just never could stand that thing.

Dark Helmet Hog

Laughing Hog

"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.