Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CCM Already hitting the Backroads of AR

Started by Hogwasher, December 07, 2017, 10:15:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogwasher

He and Lunney Jr. just left visiting with Sean Michael Flanagan, at his home, in Charleston a while ago.  Just say no to OSU, SMF and be a Hog!!!

https://www.hudl.com/profile/3064972/sean-michael-flanagan

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

Billy Bats

rtr

The more smites the more intelligent I get.

Hollywood870

Hogtrillian

swineology

Quote from: Hogwasher on December 07, 2017, 10:15:36 pm
He and Lunney Jr. just left visiting with Sean Michael Flanagan, at his home, in Charleston a while ago.  Just say no to OSU, SMF and be a Hog!!!

Offered Ferrell after Bama,  Fat Bert had no clue where Fordyce was.

Hollywood870

Hope they put him at FS. We need to start putting some of these guys on Defense.

NuttinItUp

Quote from: Hogtrillian on December 07, 2017, 10:20:06 pm
It sounds like we are keeping Lunney then

Sounds like it if he is helping recruit.

GHG!

sowmonella

Quote from: Hogtrillian on December 07, 2017, 10:20:06 pm
It sounds like we are keeping Lunney then
I was thinking the same way. Would be a smart move.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

NuttinItUp

Hogwasher

Quote from: sowmonella on December 07, 2017, 10:26:04 pm
I was thinking the same way. Would be a smart move.

And he had a pretty good idea where Charleston was!!

Hogwasher

Quote from: NuttinItUp on December 07, 2017, 10:27:15 pm
Sounds like he is pretty committed to the Hogs.

OSU was one of many schools chasing him.  Since the dumpster fire fully imploded, they are back in his ear.....

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: swineology on December 07, 2017, 10:23:21 pm

He's still trying to find a speed play on his play card.
This is my non-signature signature.

Dark Helmet Hog

DoubleReedHawgCaller

Not recruiting Texas and Arkansas to the fullest is what got BB ran out of the program. Glad to see and hear CCM is starting out on the right foot..... And that foot is firmly on the gas.
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

JS22

Pigstie

Way to keep it classy.
The views and opinions of this poster are personal only, and are not one of a professional coach or X Box player.  Beware the Mall Cop.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: DoubleReedHawgCaller on December 07, 2017, 10:33:10 pm
Not recruiting Texas and Arkansas to the fullest is what got BB ran out of the program. Glad to see and hear CCM is starting out on the right foot..... And that foot is firmly on the gas.

Thought this recruit was already committed. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Dropkick

He is gone and been nothing but classy about his dismissal. You could probably learn from that.

NuttinItUp

The one question I have is did he land on their front lawn in a Hog helicopter?

Airforcehawg

Quote from: NuttinItUp on December 07, 2017, 11:03:06 pm
The one question I have is did he land on their front lawn in a Hog helicopter?

It was the Porkchopper.

Oklahawg

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

DoubleReedHawgCaller

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

jvanhorn

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: DoubleReedHawgCaller on December 07, 2017, 11:37:58 pm
At least it wasn't  a Harley chopper.

Nothing wrong with a chopped Harley. Unless you take one of your tall blond employees on a ride.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on December 07, 2017, 11:47:46 pm
Nothing wrong with a chopped Harley. Unless you take one of your tall blond employees on a ride.
True.

Großer Kriegschwein

hobhog

🐗🐗🐗🐗🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

BoarnSupremacy

That was quick.  Named head coach in morning and in Charleston a few hours later!  Good to see.

HognitiveDissonance

Quote from: Hogwasher on December 07, 2017, 10:28:18 pm
And he had a pretty good idea where Charleston was!!
I hope Lunney stays, long-term.
But this is right.
Short term, Lunney is critical. He knows where Earle is (Bohannon). He knows where Charleston is. Chad Morris doesn't know squat about this stuff yet. Lunney is crucial.

This is exactly like Petrino taking over in 2008. The very next day he had Tim Horton take him to Warren to recruit those kids down there (J Wright, etc). Horton knew how to get there.

AirWarren

I will be looking for Coach Morris and Hog staff on the sideline tmrw at WMS for the 4A title game........

hogsanity

Quote from: DoubleReedHawgCaller on December 07, 2017, 10:33:10 pm

you do know Flanagan committed to the Hogs while BB was the HC.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Polecat

Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

DeltaBoy

The New Boss Hog hitting the road running. Good Job Coach's Morris and Lunney !
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

MTBrookHog

I hope he hits the flatlands of Eastern Ark. soon.

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Augustus

I'm not sure what makes me happier...

Morris already offering & going after good talent, or apparently Morris is keeping Lunney Jr. on staff.

Yes I do... it's definitely keeping Lunney Jr.

Warrior Way 22

I heard a pretty good take on DTS yesterday. If Arkansas is just going to recruit Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, and Oklahoma, that allows our coaching staff to explore all parts of those states. It sounds like Morris is going to condense his search for talent to those 4 states (not saying he will never offer guys from other states but he won't be searching for it) which allows his staff to not be spread thin. I love the "no rocks left unturned" philosophy that this goes with. 
"Warriors should suffer their pain silently."

jgphillips3

Quote from: Warrior Way 22 on December 08, 2017, 11:22:52 am
I heard a pretty good take on DTS yesterday. If Arkansas is just going to recruit Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, and Oklahoma, that allows our coaching staff to explore all parts of those states. It sounds like Morris is going to condense his search for talent to those 4 states (not saying he will never offer guys from other states but he won't be searching for it) which allows his staff to not be spread thin. I love the "no rocks left unturned" philosophy that this goes with. 

In his press conference he did state those four along with the words "border states" and he also mentioned nationally.  I think he will be Region heavy, trying to get up to half his class from Texas along with the best 5-7 (in normal years) from Arkansas and round out with Louisiana and Oklahoma plus individual pieces from the national scene.

Hawg Life

Athog

Quote from: Pigstie on December 07, 2017, 10:43:32 pm
Way to keep it classy.

Yeah that is what I was thinking! Redneck or juvenile? Maybe both!

rhog1

DemiHOG

010HogFan