Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Of all the "sources" only one was correct for both AD & Coach

Started by hawgjr, December 07, 2017, 11:01:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HF#1

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

OtterHog

Tejano Jawg

Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

hoginator

Someone who doesn't stand for something will fall for anything...

Pigstie

Quote from: LFC Hog on December 07, 2017, 11:01:35 am

He was close but it was all over radio that entire day that that's who everyone was hearing. At least he wasn't still predicting Kiffin.
The views and opinions of this poster are personal only, and are not one of a professional coach or X Box player.  Beware the Mall Cop.

VBMark

I think you need to go back to my posts in OCT/NOV and see who repeatedly said, Chad Morris was the favorite.

I got a late hate posting as a result. But it was clear post-LSU that Morris was option A, if CBB did not turn things around.
John L. Smith is so bad that he will laugh himself off the field

Hoggish1

jst01

hawgjr

Quote from: jst01 on December 07, 2017, 11:18:58 am
95% of AR knew those hires at those times.
Morris maybe.  But he had the AD way before anyone else!

SPAL

hogsanity

Quote from: VBMark on December 07, 2017, 11:12:59 am
I think you need to go back to my posts in OCT/NOV and see who repeatedly said, Chad Morris was the favorite.

I got a late hate posting as a result. But it was clear post-LSU that Morris was option A, if CBB did not turn things around.

There was a lot of love for morris back in Oct, when it was apparent the end was near for BB. And, if we could go look, I bet many of the ones grousing now were all for him then.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

OtterHog

AirWarren

I though Pokey the pig was right with who the coach was?

redneckfriend

Quote from: Hoggish1 on December 07, 2017, 11:14:47 am
Applause to smite ratio is too high.  Very skeptical...

Should be at least 1:2 to be credible. If poster posts in Politics forum 1:3.

copyhog

wedge56

Can't be true. He has less than 5000 posts. Newbies know nothing.

hogsanity

Quote from: wedge56 on December 07, 2017, 11:58:40 am
Can't be true. He has less than 5000 posts. Newbies know nothing.

you are not new, you are someones sock puppet act. Created 12 years ago and only 3 posts until a few days ago. Sorry, ain't buyin.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

trippigs

hawgjr

We need to give him some honorary stars.  I think he may have more information for us? ;)

CaliforniaHawg

These were both posted on Twitter before the guy posted about them here though. Pat Forde tweeted out about Yurachek getting the job an hour before the HV poster did.

hawgjr

Quote from: CaliforniaHawg on December 07, 2017, 02:28:16 pm
These were both posted on Twitter before the guy posted about them here though. Pat Forde tweeted out about Yurachek getting the job an hour before the HV poster did.
Forde confirmed a FootballScoop tweet about an hour after our boy did.

PorkSoda

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Rudy Baylor

CaliforniaHawg

Quote from: LFC Hog on December 07, 2017, 02:35:51 pm
Forde confirmed a FootballScoop tweet about an hour after our boy did.

Forde's tweet was at 1:01 PM. Hogville's deep throat posted at 2:09 PM.

PorkSoda

Quote from: Rudy Baylor on December 07, 2017, 02:41:21 pm

everyone knew both of those on those respective dates

LOL, you've got to be kidding  :D
I just looked at the texts I made to my brother when I read the news on hogville and they were from those dates.
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

hawgjr

Quote from: CaliforniaHawg on December 07, 2017, 02:45:12 pm
Forde's tweet was at 1:01 PM. Hogville's deep throat posted at 2:09 PM.
1:01 Pacific Time, 3:01 Central Time.

PorkSoda

Quote from: LFC Hog on December 07, 2017, 02:51:25 pm
1:01 Pacific Time, 3:01 Central Time.
dude, people were saying it was morris days before the hire was official. 

radio shows were talking him up all week.

just because one of thousands of posters guessed the obvious doesn't mean he has "sources"

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

hawgjr

Quote from: PorkSoda on December 07, 2017, 02:55:05 pm
dude, people were saying it was morris days before the hire was official. 

radio shows were talking him up all week.
Oy vey!

elksnort

Quote from: AP85 on December 07, 2017, 11:53:34 am
I though Pokey the pig was right with who the coach was?
He sure made a big deal out of it.

BR

"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

MissippHog

HogsterManOgster

HogsterManOgster

HogsterManOgster

ParkHillHog

RazorPiggie

sowmonella

Why the rush to be first? Why do 123 posters have inside sources? It's really kind of humorous if you just think about it. I think I'll go with Hunter Y as the source and hang up and keep reading.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003