Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Grant Gunnell 5 star

Started by CamArk08, December 06, 2017, 07:36:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CamArk08

I read where he is revaluating his commitment to a&m since we got Chad Morris. I think his grandad played on the 64 team.

sickboy

HOGINTENNESSEE

His brother is currently a walk on WR at A&M

TheRazorback500

I notice he is 6'6''. I wonder how mobile he is and does he fit Morris' offense?
Do you wanna get Rocked?

sickboy

Quote from: TheRazorback500 on December 06, 2017, 07:55:40 pm
I notice he is 6'6''. I wonder how mobile he is and does he fit Morris' offense?

Morris recruited him at SMU.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on December 06, 2017, 07:50:50 pm

He can Walk right on over hear if he hasn't seen the field yet...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

hogfooey

If the Hogs are wrong!  I don't want to be right!

Hawg Life

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on December 06, 2017, 07:50:50 pm

Will is very unhappy @ aTm. Wouldn't surprise me if he left. He could get a full ride on an academic scholarship.

Richard Davenport

Quote from: CamArk08 on December 06, 2017, 07:36:34 pm
I read where he is revaluating his commitment to a&m since we got Chad Morris. I think his grandad played on the 64 team.

Correct. https://twitter.com/ArRecruitingGuy/status/938468506667950080

CallThoseHawgs

Just picked up a crystal ball pick to Arkansas from the main Texas ::hornsdown:: writer

AugustaHog

The dream is back alive for a Henry, Burks, Gunnell trio in '19!  I would love to see this.  That would be a hell of a start to a recruiting class if you get those guys committed early on.

CallThoseHawgs

Quote from: AugustaHog on December 07, 2017, 04:30:54 pm
The dream is back alive for a Henry, Burks, Gunnell trio in '19!  I would love to see this.  That would be a hell of a start to a recruiting class if you get those guys committed early on.
Don't forget Darius Thomas (very highly ranked 4*) from Jonesboro

GoHogzzGo

That is one beautiful dream. And possible. Love it.
Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal.

Pig in the Pokey

i havent been this excited in many many years.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

King Kong

Quote from: CallThoseHawgs on December 07, 2017, 04:24:40 pm
Just picked up a crystal ball pick to Arkansas from the main Texas ::hornsdown:: writer

I'm a little surprised. I thought Gunnell had a very good relationship Jimbo when he was at FSU.

ipigsooie

I thought I had read somewhere that he has already been to Fayetteville several times.

King Kong

Quote from: ipigsooie on December 07, 2017, 07:08:53 pm
I thought I had read somewhere that he has already been to Fayetteville several times.

He has

ipigsooie